1

Y/n pov:

I've got a new job, and I'm already runing late. Why? I overslept.. I hope my new boss won't be mad. I took a bus that lead to my new work place.
JjK company/factory. When I arrived , I quickly looked at the building and sighed. Entering the main glassed door ,I went up the stairs, to the second floor,where was my future work place, I looked around the big room real quick and went to my boss office.

I nervously knocked on the door. Something that sounded like 'Come in' came from the other side. I took a deep breath 'You can do this c'mon' , I opened the door and came in.
Y/n: "Good morning sir, please excuse my late arrival sir, I'm really sorry."
I slightly bowed.
He looked up at me.
"It's alright, but I hope it won't happend again."

Y/n: "No sir, thank you sir."

"Anyway i expect You're Y/n L/n right?"

I looked at him, still kinda nervous. He was tall ,blonde and dark colored eyes.
I looked away from him , feeling slightly embarrassed for staring at him.
Y/n: "Yes sir."

Nanami: "Nice to meet you miss L/n, I'm Nanami Kento..."
He held out his hand for me, I grabbed it and slightly shook it.

Y/n :"Nice to meet you too sir." I forced a smile.

Nanami: "...Then let me show you your new Office miss L/n."

He smiled a little and led me to my Office, it was really big room with a perfect view to the city, it was modern styled, with black wooden table and comfortable chair.
Before i could say something, he placed some papers on my desk.

Nanami: " Please try to finish those papers till lunch."

I grabbed one that was on the top.
Y/n :"I'll do my best sir."

Nanami :"Thank you."
He then left in hurry closing the door. It was 8:40, i've got about three hours to finish the papers.

*time skip to 11:45*

I leaned back in my chair , letting out a heavy sigh.
I still have some papers to do, and lunch starts in while, i didn't had breakfast so i felt like dying of hunger.

'God it almost seems like an endless pile of paperwork' I groaned, and put my face into my palms.

'Would it be a problem if i just go to the canteen for some food?'
Well i already came late... Some food can wait for a little longer.

*time skip to 13:00*

I finally finished all the papers. I stood up and went to get myself some food from the cafeteria and water.

The food there was delicious.
After a while I came back to my office, where I found also my boss standing near the table, reading the papers:

Y/n: "Um.. Sorry sir i went for lunch, I wanted to give you the papers right after-"

Nanami: "It's alright."

He stoped me, not looking away from the papers in his hands,his sleeves were rolled up to his forearms.
'God but those arms , omfg ~'
I blushed , slightly biting my lover lip, I looked away.
After a few seconds of silence he said:

Nanami: "Great job on a first day.. But I've got some more papers for you miss L/n if you don't mind, i'll bring them to you in while."
I sighed quietly,and closed my eyes.

Y/n: "Yes sir."
I accepted my fate , after all I'm his assistant, what could I expect ?

*time skip to 19:40*

Y/n: "Are you sure You're okay?"

Miya: "Yea! I'm not five.."

Y/n: "Okay, i will try to get out of work as soon as possible."

Miya: "Okay... Ah! That reminded me , i've got some good news!!"

Y/n: "Oh~ Really, What is it?"

Miya: "Well.. I will be moving to my own apartment!"

Y/n: "Wow , that's ..- Are you going to live alone?"

Miya: "Well actually no, We are dating for a few months now "

Y/n: "Hmm~ tell me about him."

Miya: "Um.. It's actually her.."
I was left speechless for a while.

Y/n: "What?- I mean really? I didn't know.. Um.. Sorry."

Miya : "It's okay..I- I'm sorry that I didn't told you earlier,in the first place. I didn't knew how would you react , I thought that you'll be mad...."

Y/n: "What?! No way I could be, you're my sister I love no matter what. Plus I can't change how you feel from the inside. Im actually proud of you Miya."

I smiled And turned around from the window to see my boss standing in the door with crossed arms.
'Oh fuck....' My smile disappeared,and my eyes quickly widened.

Y/n: "Ehm- I- Look Miya I have to go, We can talk about it when i got home alright?"

Miya: "Y/n ,is something happening?"

Y/n: "I. Have. To. Go. Bye"

I hang up, and placed my phone to the table and faced my boss, still standing in the door. His face didn't had any expression,but I think he was still kinda mad.

Y/n: "I'm so sorry sir I-" I looked at the ground.

Nanami: "You don't have to apologize, also you didn't mentioned you have a child.."

He looked at me and I froze ,my cheeks starting to go red.
'What‽.'
I smiled , kindaembarrassed .

Y/n: "Um.. No, I don't have a child, it was just my sister..um, she, I mean- I called her if she's alright so..."

Nanami: "Ah I see, then i apologize, are the papers done?"
He slowly walked up to my desk, looking at those papers.

Y/n: "Uh~ No sir, there are just a few left sir."
He faced me.
Nanami: "Okay, finish them and you can go home."

I looked up at him.
Y/n: "Alright sir, thank you."
He forced a little smile, after that he left again.

I began to work on the papers again,After a few hours I began to get very tired and before i knew it, i fell asleep, my head on the table.

The paperwork undone,and my boss probably mad...