27

Nanami's pov:

I was already waiting in my office, keeping everything a secret from Yuuji of course.
I looked at my wrist.

10:57

'Where the hell is he!?'
I frowned, irritated , I let out a sigh.

Yuuji came into my office,in one hand a bag full of donuts (?), I'm just guessing since he have one in his mouth.
In his other hand he was holding a cup.

Yuuji:"I bfout wu a pfee" the boy tried to talk with full hands and a donut in his mouth.

I gave him a confused look, and then stood up from my seat to help him.
Grabbing the bag,and the cup from his hands,once the boy had a free hands,he took out the donut he had in his mouth.

Yuuji:"Heh, I bought you a tee."

Nanami:"Oh...Thank you Yuuji, I appreciate it."

Yuuji:"You're welcome, I thought I could bring you something,since you look kinda worried, lately sir."

Nanami:" Well to be honest, I'm kinda upset with something,but I won't bother you with that."

Yuuji:"Oh... I see.. Something serious?"

Nanami:"Yes,but as I said, I won't bother you with that."

Yuuji:"Okay, but if anything you can tell me everything, whenever you want sir!"

I smiled weakly at him.
In a second, there was the man I was waiting for basically the whole morning.
Breathing heavily, leaning against the door frame with his one arm,the other resting on his knee as he tried to catch his breath.

Yuuji:"Huh? Mr.Gojo? What are you doing here?" The boy had a confused look.
I put my hand on his shoulder,he turned his head to me, looking me in the eyes.

Nanami:"Yuuji,can you give us some privacy for a while?"

By the expression on his face, I think he knew it has something to do with yesterday.

Yuuji:"Yes,of course.."
He walked out of my office, and the white haired man coming in,still breathing kinda heavily.

He closed the door, I offered Satoru a seat ,he accepted it.

Satoru:"Now.. Tell me,about it! "

I sit down in my chair, looking at his silently.

Nanami:"As I said yesterday,Geto is alive-"

Satoru:"And how the fuck is that possible!? Kento!... I saw him. I saw him dead,his corpse, I was at his funeral!"

Nanami:"I know you're confused,but I need you to calm down a bit, I was at that funeral too Satoru. "

Satoru:"God.....You also said something about the other guy right?"
He rested his face in his palms for a while.

Nanami:"Yes, I texted you about him,he was the one to attack me,he also revealed to me that he's behind all the shit going on lately."

Satoru:"Heh.. I see. That bastard... "

I stayed silent.
The room went quiet for a few minutes.
Satoru was looking outside the window, probably deep in his thoughts.
I quit starting, since it's kinda unpleasant, I looked at my hands on my wooden table.

Satoru:"Oh yea.. I would almost forgot. Y/n is coming back to Tokyo by the way."

He wants to change the topic,or at least the atmosphere in the room.

Nanami:"What? W-when?"

Satoru:"In a month or so. Her boss have some meeting in Tokyo, so Y/n and his other assistant are coming with him."