8

Y/n's pov :

It was about 10:00 am, and I felt like I should go home:

Y/n:"Umm, so I will go home by now I guess, thank you for the dinner and breakfast, also I'm sorry that I bothered you while I was drunk.. Goodbye?"

Nanami just looked at me kinda shocked that I'm already leaving:

Nanami:"Don't you want me to take you home?"

He stood up from his seat grabbing my shoulder.

Y/n:"No, I think I bothered you enough last nigh so I will take a bus home -"

Nanami:"Please."

He was looking me right in the eyes, and I couldn't say no, I just felt guilty tbh...

Y/n:"Alright, if it don't bother you much."

Nanami :"It don't."

He  took his jacket and I put on my heels, and we got to the garage to his car, I sit inside, and so did he, as expected the ride was silent..... Again..

After a while I was home finally.

Y/n:"Thank you for the ride, and goodbye Nanami."

Nanami :"You're welcome, goodbye Y/n, and don't forget that we're flying away to New York tomorrow."

My eyes widened 'Jeez I forgot!!! Damn I have to pack my stuff quickly! Fuck!'

Y/n:"Oh ofcourse." I smiled trying to hide the shock I actually felt. He smiled and drove of, I run to my apartment quickly unlocking my door and shutting them behind me:

Miya:"Where were you!? I was waiting for you the whole night! And why are you in such rush, did something happen?"

Y/n:"Miya, I will explain everything later, now please help me pack my stuff to New York."

Miya :"Wait what!?"

Y/n:"I'll explain later!" I raised my voice.

Miya:"Alright."

Miya helped me pack my suitcase, which saved a lot of time, sometimes I don't know what will I do without her.

Y/n:"Thank you Miya."

Miya:"No problem, and now will you tell me what happened last night?"

Y/n:"Well let's just say that I got drunk, and my boss took me to his place and -"

Miya :"Ahh! You see!? I said it! What did the two of you do? Hmmm~~~?" She smirked at me.

Y/n:"Miya.. Stop, we didn't do anything."

Miya :"Aaah c'mon!"

Y/n:"He just took me to his place and let me sleep there, nothing else."

Miya:"And I was about to plan a wedding for the two of you... Just image it! Roses everywhere, a lot of white, you will have a nice long white dress with flower like decorations and your boss? Oh damn he will be in a white dress a little rose in his suit pocket and-" I slapped her arm.

Y/n:" Miya seriously stop, nothing happend, and nothing won't even happen, he's my boss, it was one dinner and one drunk night at his place. Now stop daydreaming about me and my boss being together and tell me why didn't you slept at your place? "

Miya:"Well I wanted to know how the dinner went, I told Rebecca about it."

Y/n:"So you didn't fight or anything?"

Miya :"No, everything is alright Y/n, you don't need to worry. But one more thing I want to is, when you wanted to tell me you're going to New York!?"

Y/n:"Yea, yea I'm sorry about that, I wanted to tell you yesterday when I got back from the dinner, but as you can see that didn't happen so..."

Miya:"Ah, I see, anyway I think I will go back home, do you want to go with me? A little bit of a fresh air?"

I smiled, and took some jacket put it on me and grabbed my keys, put on my shoes and began to walk towards the door.

Y/n:"Okay, let's go."