37

Gojo's pov:

I walked away from Kento and Megumi.
I've got kinda lost in my thoughts ,as I slowly walking through some hallway.
When I raised my gaze from the ground to look in front of me,a saw that the end of the hallway is splitting in two. I stopped and sighed.
'I should've bought someone with me...'

I slightly smiled as I wanted began to walk forward again.
I heard footsteps at the end of the hallway, I stopped again.
My eyes widened when I saw the person who walked at the end of the hallway.

'It can't be.....'
My body was completely frozen for a second.

"Suguru....." I said quietly under my breath, to reassure myself if I'm not hallucinating.
"Suguru!" I yelled as I began to run.
When I reached the end of the hallway I turned right, following him, in this moment I wasn't paying attention to anything else, I just blindly followed him.
He suddenly disappeared into a dark room, I slowed down.
Heavy breathing filled the sudden silence.
"Geto?" I said loud enough for him to hear me.

I slowly walked into the dark room.
The room lightened up, revealing nothing then just an empty white room.
'Where did he go?' My mind suddenly asked.
The door to the room shut , I turned to them.
'I can't think straight! C'mon focus!' My breathing began to be faster.

"Satoru~"

His voice came out of nowhere, I turned around just to find nothing again.

Satoru :"Suguru! Suguru where are you!?"

'Is this supposed to be some kind of game?'

Geto :"Don't worry now, Satoru." My eyes widened.
Moment after that some sort of gas began to come out of the ventilations.
'Shit!'

Geto :"The door's locked, there's no going back Satoru~. But as I said don't worry, I'll just play with your mind a little, just a second."

I frowned.
'Where is his voice coming from?'

I slowly started to feel dizzy.
Falling onto my knees, my mind started to feel like complete mess.
I put both of my hands on my head, there were so many voices, so many faces.
'What's happening!?'

Geto's pov:

Satoru is already loosing it.
I smirked.
"What a fool..." I said quietly.
Seeing and hearing everything trough the camera inside the room, I heard him murmuring something to himself, not long after that he started screaming.
I gazed at the screen one last time ,to see him on the ground eyes filled with tears, his hands squeezing his head as he screamed.
'One is out....' I turned around, to walk away.
'Now for the rest~'

Smirk appeared on my face again, as I walked away ,the screaming slowly fainting in the distance.
I headed towards my office, finding a little company there.

'Sukuna, what should I do with you?~'

Nanami's pov:

Me and Megumi we're walking around founding nothing and no one ,for now.
He suddenly stopped me.
Megumi :"Wait, I think I hear somebody.."
He pointed in front of him to the end of the hallway, where it was splitting in two different ways.

Megumi :"There.." I frowned a bit.

Nanami :"Stay here." I began to walk, but he grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me to him.

Megumi :"I'm going with you." He raised his voice.

Nanami :"No. Stay here ,my duty is to protect you, since I'm an adult, I can't let something happen to you."