29

Y/n's pov :

We were in Tokyo , finally ...
As Uraume told me ,there will be two meetings in one day, so I texted Miya about it. That means we'll spend more time together .
Which is good ,since she's basically my only family by now.

*Time skip ,after the meetings*

God ,those meetings seemed like never ending story .
We were heading back to the hotel we were staying in, I was getting into the car that was supposed to drive me there.

"Wait"

I turned around , Mr. Ryōmen was standing there ,with Uraume by his side.

Sukuna:"I would like to talk with you miss L/n ,if you don't mind."

Y/n :"Of course , sir."

'What is it all of the sudden?'

He got into the car with me , Uraume probably went into the other car.
At first we were quiet. I was looking out the window,lost in my thoughts.

Sukuna :"So..." I turned my head to look at him . He kept looking in front of him.

Sukuna :" .. As I said , I wanted to talk with you , right?"
Not turning his head , his eyes looked at me deadly. Even though he seemed like a calm person ,he was somehow scary ? Acting like he's something more than anybody else. But still I didn't knew him that much.

Y/n:"Yes ,sir."

Sukuna :"Heh.. You're a good person miss L/n ,at least I suppose. Am I wrong ?"

Y/n :"I don't know sir, it depends on how you see me ,as a person."

Sukuna :"Hmm~ Well to get to the point of all of this , my question is , what is your relationship with him?"

Does he know? My face froze for a while. How much does he even know?

Y/s :" It seems like i quite don't understand your question sir."

He turned to me , facing me, he had a deadly expression on his face. His brows frowned a bit.

Sukuna :"Don't act dump miss Y/n , what's your relationship with Nanami Kento ?"
I was stunned . Completely frozen ,and scared I tried to keep my mind calm ,at least a little.
What will he do to me ,if I'll tell the truth?

Y/n :"I-i..."

Sukuna :"You really think it's unnoticeable? So , I'll ask one more time .. What is your relationship with him?"

Y/n :"He's -"
He's a part of all of that !

The thought appeared in my mind like a flash from a sky.
Sukuna ...is a part of all the problems with drugs ,and the gun selling .
But why does he wants to know , what's my relationship with Kento?

Y/n :"He was my boss , nothing more..."

I frowned and looked away.

Sukuna :"Is that so? If you're lying, you're taking yourself and him into some serious issues, tell me is really worth it? He's gonna kill both of anyways..."

Y/n :"What? Wait - who? What are you talking about?"
I looked him in the eyes ,he seemed like ,he had so much to tell me ,but something kept him silent. He closed his eyes ,and sighed heavily.

Is it something he can't tell me?

The car stopped , he opened his eyes again, looking me deeply in the eyes .

Sukuna :"It looks like we're back to the hotel."

I stayed silent. He got out of the car, before he could get inside , I approached him again.