12

Nanami's pov :

'Did she really said that?'
I was surprised to be honest, and it seems that she read right through my expression.

Y/n:"Uh, sorry did I said something I shouldn't? Because you seem to be -"

Nanami:"No." I interrupted her, she was looking me right in the eyes and was quiet, I take it as a chance to speak.

Nanami:"No, no You didn't. I just... I'd like to be with you as much as possible in New York, if you....."

Y/n:"Yes. I'd love to." She smiled at me.

'She's beautiful.'
Maybe she do feel the same as me, maybe she's also afraid to talk about those feelings. But why? Well I think time would speak, sooner or later we both will open up to each other.
Just not now.

Nanami:" Y/n? "

Y/n:" Yes?"

No. I can't tell her yet.

Nanami:"Nothing, just let's eat, so we can get ready." I reassured her with a small smile.

*time skip to 9:35*

Nanami:"Do you have everything?"

Y/n:"Yes, can we go?"

Nanami:"Sure."

We went to the garage for my car, I put both of our suitcases in.
I sit in the front, seeing Y/n typing a message to someone, I guess it's for her sister.

Nanami:"Is there anywhere you want to stop by, before we arrive to the airport?"

Y/n:"Well maybe, at my sister's place, just to say goodbye, if it don't bother you?"

Nanami:"No, we still have about an hour of time so."

Y/n:"Thank you."

She told me her sisters address, after a while we arrived there.

Nanami:"Alright, we're here."

Y/n:"Wait, you're not coming with me?"

Nanami : "Well I'm not sure if I should-"

Y/n:"Come on, it will be just a while."

We get out of the car and begin to walk the stairs up the building, her sisters apartment was in second floor so it wasn't anything exhausting.
Y/n knocked on the door, in while I heard footsteps coming from behind, and then the door opened.

Miya:" Y/n!" her sister hugged her.

Miya:"God I'm glad that you're ok.."

Y/n:"Yea me too. But we won't stay for long, I'm here just to say goodbye before we'll fly to New York."

Her sister then looked at me and raised her brow a little.

Miya:"And I think you might be her boss right? Miya L/n, nice to meet you."
She offered me her hand to shake.

Nanami:"Nanami Kento, nice to meet you too."

All of the sudden a little girl appeard behind Miya.

"Auntie who is that?"

Miya:"Ahh that's just aunt Y/n and uncle Nanami." she raised that girl with her hands up.

Y/n:"Aww, look who do we got here, what's your name?"

Y/n leaned to that child a little.

"Umm Rose."

Y/n:"Nice to meet you Rose."