9

Y/n's pov :

Miya:"So it's a business trip?"

Y/n:"Yes, and what else will it be?"

Miya :"I don't know maybe a a little holiday?"

Y/n:"I don't think I will have some time to rest to be honest.."

Miya:"But Y/n, you need a little break from all the work!"

I smiled at her, she's really caring sometimes.

Y/n:"I know. But I don't think my boss will give me some time off in New York so..."

Miya:"That boss of yours might be handsome and sexy but he's will also be a jerk if he'll do that!"

Y/n:"Miya stop! You're going a little bit too far this time."

Miya: "Yea, yea sorry, but don't tell me it's not true.."

I didn't answered that, I was kinda lost in my own thoughts...

Miya:"Heloooooo 👋, earth is calling Y/n!! Are you there?? 👋👋"

She was shaking her hand in front my face :

Y/n:"Uh, sorry what was that?"

Miya:"Nothing, you just seem to be lost."

Y/n:"Huh, yea sorry.."

We passed a coffee shop and decided to go inside and have some tea or coffee, just so we can talk for a little longer.

*time skip to 13:00 pm*

Me and my sister was done talking, so we said each other goodbye, and both of us went home.

But when I came back I saw my door open, and when I came in, I realized I was robbed. They took most of the expensive stuffs, but that didn't bothered me the most, what bothered me was if my suitcase was there.
For my luck it was, but it seemed that they was trying to find some thing in there too. Some things were stolen from the suitcase, but it wasn't anything important, I had my passport with me, so there was no way they could steal it. But my apartment was a mess... Things like Tv or my charger wasn't there, in that moment I wasn't feeling good, I wanted to cry..

'Why did those fuckers chose me!?'

I broke down on my knees, slowly feeling tears appearing in the corners of my eyes. The only thing I cloud do was to call the police, and so I did.

After a while the police was there, I explained what happened to one of the officers :

Y/n:"I really don't know what to do..."

Officer:"Well miss we will try to do our best to catch the robbers, but do you have somewhere else to go?"

Y/n:"What do you mean?"

Officer:"Miss you can't stay there, do you have somewhere to spend the night?"

Y/n:"Well I'll try to call my sister, umm excuse me plese.."

Officer:"Of course."

*call with Miya*

Y/n:"Wait what?."

Miya:"Sorry Y/n were out of town, and I still didn't gave you a key, sorry."

Y/n:"It's alright...."

I hang up, and actually wanted to burst into tears this time, I didn't really know anyone else then my sister and -....

'That's crazy, I can't do that! What will I do if he says no? Sleep on the street?!... God I'm crazy!'