36

Y/n's pov:

...

The time was passing,as I was blankly staring into the ground, sitting on the bed.

'I wonder what's going to happen to me now..'
Im that moment, someone opened the door , I stood up from the bed.
Choso.

We were looking at each other, not breaking the gaze for a good while.

Choso :"God , you're so damn lucky , did you know that?"

I frowned.

'Is he serious?!'

Y/n :"What the hell are you talking about?"

He looked at me seriously and came in the room and closed the door behind him.

Choso :"Geto is pissed off ,all that thanks to your friends."
I didn't say anything.

Choso :"They're coming to get you out of here ,and to put all of the people here behind the bars. It's a matter of time. "

Y/n :"You don't seem to be bothered by that ."

He smirked ,his expression look kinda ironically az this point.

Choso :"I never said I wanted to join them. I'm doing this because of my brothers , Geto used them as a testing object, they aren't the same .."

The room went quiet.
When I wanted to say something he stopped me.

Choso :"There's no need to feel sorry, now listen..."

Sukuna's pov:

I went around the place to find that blue haired fucker.
Searching in basically every room in this damn place, it almost seemed like he disappeared from the world.
I opened the last door on this floor.

To my surprise,it was some kind of office, it had a lot of paperwork on it's table , a lot of bookshelves mostly with psychological and medical books.
I stepped in , slowly looking around me.

'What kind of freak would even like to spend some time in here.'

I came to the table, going trough the papers I discovered it was records of patients.
There was written everything. How much of this drug those people received ,what it did to them. Even a brain surgeries, most of them ended up with the patient dying.
The more I was reading,the more I lost the sight of the time I've spent there.

"Oh my~ I didn't expect any guests."

I turned around quickly, pointing my gun at him.

"Do it , pull the trigger." He smirked.

Sukuna :"You should walk around with jingle bells stitch head..." I said blankly, slowly lowering my gun.

Geto :"Hmm~ What are you doing here anyway? It's not like you walk around this place very often,so I suppose you're looking for something, am I wrong?" He slowly walked in the room, sitting behind his table.

There was no point in thinking of some lie.

Sukuna :"Where's Mahito?" I looked outside the window,to avoid his gaze.

'The sun will rise soon, maybe two or three hours, I'm spending too much time here.. What's taking them so long?'
I got lost in my own thoughts for a second.

Geto :"So that's what you're after huh?"

Sukuna :"Make it quick stitch head,or else-"

Geto :"Or else,what?..." He stopped me,as his smirk disappeared.