7

Nanami's pov :

I unlocked my apartment and helped Y/n in:

Y/n:"Oh, Nanami~ you have such a big apartment, we can do sooooo many things in there~...."

For God I hope she don't get drunk ever again... Not with me.. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Nanami:"Y/n stop, I told you-"

Y/n:"I know, I know, but I don't think I'm that drunk.. C'mon Nanami ~"

Nanami:"No."

Y/n:"Mmhmmm~"
She wrapped her arms around my neck, getting really close to me:
Y/n:"Nanami, you know what I'm thinking about right now? ~"

Nanami:"Y/n please, you're drunk, stop."

Y/n:"And what if I don't? ~"

She was looking me right in the eyes, her face only getting closer to mine.

'No, I can't do that...'

I took her by her wrist and took her arms off my neck, pushing her a bit away from me.

Nanami:"No,Y/n."

She just looked at me with sad eyes, and then just "changed" the topic:

Y/n:"Ah~You know what I'm getting sleepy, hah maybe you can show me where you have your bedroom Nanami~"
She untie my tie, and began to walk away with it, I followed her, just to take her by her arm to get her into bed.

'She have such a dirty mind, God I think I'm not going to allow any alcohol in New York.'

Y/n:"Mmm~(>^<) that hurts, Nanami~!" She cried.

Nanami:"Sorry." I released my grip a little, I hope it won't leave a bruise.
We entered my bedroom, I slightly thrown her on the bed:

Y/n:"Ahh ~ Nanami, come lie with me~"

Nanami:"No Y/n, you're going to sleep here, I'm sleeping on the couch if you'll need anything." I began to walk away, when she spoke again :

Y/n:"And what about a kiss for good night? ~"

She's drunk...

I walk towards her, and leaned close to her, I kissed her forehead:

Nanami:"Good night Y/n."

She closed her eyes and smiled.
Y/n:"Really such a gentleman...."

She fall asleep after that, I walked away from my bedroom closing the door, and laid down on my couch.

I couldn't sleep for a while, still thinking about what will happened if I would let her do what she wanted...

'No, I can't, I couldn't, she's my assistant, I have to stop thinking about it, and get myself together.'

After a few hours I fell asleep.
Finally.

Y/n's pov :

I woke up with a terrible headache.
And what was the most uncomfortable thing... I wasn't in my bed.
I don't remember a thing from the night!
'What happened!? And where am I?'

I was still dressed in my dress, my shoes? Probably lost 🤷‍♀️, or somewhere in this place.

I got up from the bed, and began to walk towards the door of the bedroom, when I opened them I heard sounds coming from something what sounds like kitchen?
I slowly walked towards the sound, the closer I got I started to smell a wonderful smell of eggs? And bacon, and a lot of other things. I finally reached the kitchen, where I found Nanami.

'He can cook?'

I was pretty surprised by what I saw, but then I realized..

'Wait! I was sleeping in my boss's bed, I'm at his apartment and I don't remember what happened last night.
WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!?-'

Nanami:"Good morning."

He still haven't turned around from the cooking. I felt my face red.

Y/n:"Eh, good morning sir."

Nanami:"Do you want breakfast?"

I already felt awkward, but I didn't want to be rude so :

Y/n:"Yes, if you don't have a problem with it sir.."

He turned around with two plates with a really good looking meals, walking with them towards me and offer me one.

Nanami:"What have I told you about the sir last night Y/n?"

Y/n:"Well I don't want to sound rude but you said, for tonight so-"

Nanami:"I said at least for tonight"

Y/n:"Oh.."

Nanami:"You can still call me by my name Y/n."

I took one of the plate, and he offered me to sit to the table, I sat down and he sat in front of me.

Nanami :"Do you want anything to drink? Maybe you'll want some pain killer?"

Y/n:"Pain killer will be perfect, and just some water please."

Nanami:"Alright.."

He got up from the table to get me some water and the pain killer, meanwhile I looked around a little, his place was pretty empty, I mean there was just a few decorations and the whole place looked it was modern styled, but it was still kinda stunning.

Nanami:"Here you go." He placed on the table the pill and glass of water.

Y/n:"Thank you." I took that pill immediately, and after I began to eat. The breakfast was silent.

'I guess he isn't very chatty person'

Nanami's pov:

It was 9:00 am, I was cooking breakfast.
'I hope she'll wake up soon.'

Thinking about it, I heard a light footsteps behind me.

Nanami:"Good morning."

Y/n:"Eh, good morning sir."

'Sir...'

I guess it's just her bad habit, or something...
After a small talk, we had our breakfast.
Most of the morning was silent.
She broke it with a complicated question:

Y/n:"Umm, Nanami?"

Nanami:"Yes?"

Y/n:"I don't want to sound wierd, but, What happened last night?"

I looked at her with a shock..

'What am I suppose to say!? Ahh you tried to sleep with me, but I'm a gentleman and don't take advantage of a drunk women.... Ahh, but I also can't lie to her.'

Nanami:" Well.. You got drunk, so I decided to take you to my place, and when we arrived I put you in bed, in while you fell asleep."

Y/n:"Nothing else?"

I was silent for a minute..

' Should I tell her? '

Nanami:"No. Nothing else." I reassured her with a small smile.