19

Y/n's pov :

He took my hand and we went out of the hotel, I was confused, where are we going all of sudden!?

Y/n:"Nanami, where are we going?"

Nanami :"You'll see."

We were heading to the park. But this time the gate was closed and there was also some guy standing in the front of the gate.
When we came to the park, the man said nothing and just opened the gate, Nanami looked at me, and I just took it as a sign, that we can go in.

Y/n:"Nanami, what's happening?"

Nanami:"Do you remember when I said that I wanted to take you on a date?"

I looked at him and slightly blushed.

Nanami:"Well, taking you to some restaurant would be nice of course, but I was thinking of something, that will actually surprise you. So I kinda rented this park for the two of us, just for tonight."

Y/n:"W-what?" I was not only surprised but also shocked.

We both stopped, and looked at each other, he was looking me in the eyes with a slight smirk, I cloud feel my eyes staring to fill with tears. (Of happiness of course)

Y/n:"You really don't have to Nanami." I smiled at him, he cupped my face, and leaned closer to me.

Nanami:"I love you Y/n, I love you so much." He whispered. In that exact same moment it started to snow, I looked him in the eyes deeply.
'He mean it'

Y/n:"I love you too~"

I moved closer to him, we kissed, the snow falling to the ground, made the greatest atmosphere. Our tongues dancing with each other.
Right now we were just two lovers under the spell of love.

But it was beautiful and magical, just like the first moment our lips touched.

After this, we were just silently walking through the park, looking up at the sky, at the snow falling from the dark night, filled with cold.

After two hours, we went back to the hotel. Both of us were still quiet. But I know deep inside that we both liked this past two hours, maybe we weren't talking at all, but the thing that was important to me was, that we were together.

We ordered some food to our hotel room.

Nanami:"So~ Did you liked that?"

Y/n:"I did, it was beautiful." I took his hand and held it tightly to reassure him. We both smiled, and he kissed my cheek.

Nanami:"I'm glad that you did darling."

Someone knocked on the door. The food was here, Nanami went to take it.

'Darling?... Wow he's really a gentleman. I love him.'

Nanami :"Here's your food."
He placed a bowl with ramen in my hands.

Y/n:"Thank you~"

While dinner we were talking about our flight back to Tokyo, and where Yuuji will stay for the next two weeks.

After that, we both went to sleep, Nanami pressed me against him, so he was the big spoon again. I liked that, I feel save with him.
When I looked outside the window one last time before falling asleep, the snow was still going down, and I remembered the promise I gave him in the park.

*flash back*

Nanami :"Y/n?"

Y/n:"Yes?"

Nanami :"Will you stay with me forever?"

Y/n:"What do you mean, forever?"

Nanami :"I don't want to loose you Y/n, you're really special to me. So please, stay with me as long as you can Y/n."

I looked at him, and smiled.

Y/n:"I will."

*end of flash back*

My eyelids started to get really heavy, and vision blurry.

'I will.' the last thing I said to myself, before falling asleep.

-A/n-"Sorry for not updating lately 😅, I just didn't knew how to write this chapter in the right way, tbh I'm not extreme romantic so it was kinda hard for me to find the righ words. Thank you for your patience. <3"