4

Y/n's pov :

I woke up in 7:30 am, and started to get ready for work, Miya was still sleeping. So at 8:00 am, I was waiting for my bus, and about 8:15 i was already at the company.

Those papers which i didn't finish last night was still there, just a little bit more organized. I guess sir Nanami did that..

I sit down in my chair and began to work on the papers again..

'I bet that after i finish these, sir Nanami will bring me more..'

*time skip to 11:00 am*

I knocked on the door, that lead to my boss office, and opened them with the papers in my hands.

Y/n:"The papers from last night are done sir Nanami."

He's not there?
I placed the papers on his desk, and when i slowly turned around, I thought I would let go of my soul! He was behined me!

'How the hell can he move so damn quiet?'

Nanami: "Ah miss Y/n, are you alright?"

'Uh... NO! I nearly had a heart attack!'

Y/n:"Yes sir, you just scared me 😅.."

We looked at each other for a moment, then i broke the gaze by looking away.

Y/n:"Um.. By the way the papers from last night are done."

Nanami: "Alright, thank you miss Y/n. For now you're done with your work. You can go now, I'll call if would need anythink."

Y/n: "Thank you sir."

I walked away from his office closing the door.

'Yeeees, I'm done with the god damn papers! Finally!!'

*time skip 12:15 pm (lunch) *

It was already lunch, i was starving again! But the food in this cafeteria was delicious.
After, i had my lunch i also bought Coffee, because of my little late night talk with my sister, i was tired af!

When I've got back from my lunch, my office phone rang.

Y/n: "Yes?"

Nanami :"Please miss Y/n cloud you bring me some coffee or a Green tea?"

Y/n: "Um.. Yes sir."

I hang up, and walked to the cafeteria again, to grab some more Coffee.
I knocked on his door again.

Nanami :"Come in."

I opened the door.
Y/n:"I'm bringing the Coffee sir."

Nanami : "Ahh.. Thank you miss Y/n."

Y/n: "You're welcome sir."

And as the time passed my sister moved away from me to her own apartment, with her girlfriend. I already worked at the company for about, three months now.

Me and my boss did get a little closer by the time. Miya was still asking about him everytime she called.

And this was one of the days :

Y/n:"It's really nice to hear that the two of you are doing well."

Miya :"Yea, thank you, and What about you?"

Y/n: "Well you know, im working, but im still doig good."

Miya : "Oh! That reminded me.. What about your boss? How is he? Did he already asked you out? Tell me!!"

Y/n:"Miya, im at work i can't talk about these stuffs there! What if someone will hear me?"

Miya :"Aaah so you like him hmm~?"

Y/n:"No! I mean, yes i do, he's my boss, but not in that way."

Miya :"Come on! I know you've got something more! Tell me, is he still that handsome?"

Y/n: "Well yes, he is handsome, he's also a great gentleman and have very interesting voice, you know the one that is comfortable to listening, i don't know how to describe it to you,but he didn't ask me out, he's still my boss!..."

I smiled a little, and felt a little blush on my face.

Miya :" Aaaaah~ so You're in love with your boss!? I bet You're blushing right now, aren't you!? "

Y/n:" Miya! Stop! He's my boss! I don't have feelings like that for him! Sure he's handsome and stufs, but I do not love him!"

Miya :"Ok, ok i was just joking around, i have to go, bye."

Y/n:"Goodbye."

'Jeez... She's always like that since he took me home one day, she always ask abot him.'

I turned around from the window, to place my phone on the table, just to see my boss lean at the frame of the open door.

'Fuck'

I didn't know What to say or What to do. My face was red like a tomato , and i knew i kinda fucked up...

'How long was he standing there?!'

He was just staring at me, not saying a word. After an awkward while he broke the silence:

Nanami : "Handsome you say hm~?"
My face was even more red!

Y/n:"No sir.. I mean yes.. No! Im sorry.. I-i, you! You wasn't suppose to hear it sir!"

I bowed, so I didn't have to face him.

Pretty woman | Nanami Kento x Fem reader  |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara