22

Y/n's pov :

"Hello miss, Y/n."

Y/n:"Oh God! Miya.. You scared me!"

Miya :"Oh sorry. I just called to tell you that I have a new number, and a phone."

Y/n:"Eh.. What? Why?."

Miya :"Well someone stole my previous phone so, I had to buy a new one obviously."

Y/n:"Ah.. I see."

Miya:"Yes.. And how have you've been in New York? You haven't texted me for so long! Tell me everything.!"

I chuckled, she's always the same.

Y/n:"Well, everything went great."

Miya:"Is that it? Just 'Everything went great', well I didn't had to call, just to get this answer!"

Y/n:"And what else should I tell you?" I laughed a little.

Miya :"Well what about Nanami? ~"

Y/n:"Ah.. Hehe.. Well we had a little date, and stuffs, you know."

Miya :"Aaaah! I see, some spicy nights right? Hehehe, I knew you two will get along 😏."

Y/n:"Alright, I have to go, I still have some work to do, so goodbye."

Miya :"Alright goodbye."

I placed the phone on my desk, and sat down.
I sighed heavily and closed mz eyes.
'I really need to relax for a while.'
I was enjoying the silence. Well "silence" there was still so much going on behind the glassed walls of my office. So the noise was at least, somehow quiet.

After some time, I opened my eyes again and began to work.
Some time passed and I went to lunch.

When i came back to my office, it was the same.. Paper's and emails,a few calls and two cups of coffee.
And before I realized it, it was already night. I looked out the window, the night was filled with snow falling down.

I sighed.
'God, I'm not even tired.. Maybe I'll get sleepy on my way home.'

I heard a few knocks on my office door, I quickly turned my head to the door, and tried to look a little bit more awake.

Y/n:"Come in."

It was Nanami, he slowly opened the door and came in, closing them again.
' Does he want to talk about something serious?'

Nanami :"You look tired Y/n."

Y/n:"Oh, really? That's maybe because-...."

He walked behind me, and slowly put his hands on my shoulders.

Y/n:"Nanami what-"

Nanami :"Shh~ Just relax Y/n."

Y/n :"A-alright."

He started massaging my shoulders, then he moved to the back a little, slowly going up my neck.

Y/n :"Mmm~"

Nanami :"Is it comfortable?"

Y/n :"Mhmm ~"

Nanami :"Y/n.. I just wanted to tell you that, I will have a lot of work for some time, so I won't be able to spend much time with you."

I began to stand up, and turned to face him.

Y/n :"And, for how long?"

Nanami :"I don't know Y/n."

Y/n :"Ah I see.. Well it's alright,i guess." I smiled at him a little.

He smiled back,and leaned closer, he hugged me slightly and kissed my forehead.

Nanami :"Alright, you should go home, it's getting really late. Do you want me to take you home?"

He opened the while I packed my stuffs and put on my coat.

Yuuji :"Miss Y/n is coming with us!?"
Yuuji showed up behind the door.

Nanami looked tired just from hearing that boy, I laughed at those two. Especially at Nanami's expression. He was just really tired and Yuuji was full of energy all the time.
Both of them, were looking at me while I laughed for a few seconds.

Y/n :"Yes, it would be nice, if you'll take me home."

Nanami changed his expression and smiled slightly at me. Yuuji had his wide grin on his face,and the slight  sparkle in his eyes.
I walked out of my office, Nanami right behind me, closing the door.
Yuuji ran to my side and leaned a little close to me.

Yuuji :"You won't belive what I learned today miss Y/n."

Y/n :"Really?"

Yuuji :"Yea! At first..."

I listened to the boy, he had so much to talk about. Nanami was quiet most of the time,and when we got into the car, after a while Yuuji fell asleep.

I smiled, and turned my head to Nanami in the driver's seat.

Y/n :"Wow, that boy is so talkative."

Nanami :"Yes, I can tell."

I laughed a little.

Nanami :"You know Y/n, Christmas are coming, so I was wondering, what would you like to -"

Y/n :"Oh no, no, no! I don't want anything for Christmas, really."

Nanami :"Really?"

Y/n :"Yes, I'm sure of that." We looked each other in the eyes. He broke the gaze. He stopped near the building with my apartment.

Nanami :"We're here."

I sighed a little, and looked at him one again.
I leaned closer and kissed him on the lips, while I cupped his face with one of my hands. When I broke our kiss, to get out of the car, he didn't let me.

He brushed my cheek with his thumb,and kissed me again. This time our tongues tangled. After a while, we broke the kiss and looked each other in the eyes.

Y/n :"I love you~." I whispered.

Nanami :"I love you too Y/n~."

I kissed him one more time, and got out of the car, and went to my apartment.
After I laid down in my bed I received a text.
It was from Nanami.

N :Good night Y/n.

I smiled and replied.

Y/n :Good night <3

I placed the phone on my night stand and went to finally sleep.

A/n-"I'm really sorry for not updating earlier, I just don't have much time lately."