Chapter 146 - Royal Family

Start from the beginning

That would be the best option for them.

Having a prince that the vampires can call their prince seems like a new era that the citizens can all love after the two kings.

"I wish to become friends with the new prince," Caleb suggested and Gideon thought about it.

Though Raegan had been polite and well-mannered when he was with his fathers and him, he knew the dragon was hostile to strangers.

'But of course, these are his people. His majesty will teach Raegan the appropriate manners,' Gideon thought.

"You might become friends with the new prince if you train hard enough, Caleb," He spoke and ruffled Caleb's hair.

"I will, brother!"

Gideon did not really know as to why Pier had insisted to keep Caleb by his side. From what the child had told him, Pier and Caleb met only for a single time in the palace where Pier gave the child a golden coin and taught him how to play the small guitar.

But he guessed Caleb would soon play a big role in one of his master's plays.

"Let's head back. The ceremony will start a few hours from now, right?" Caleb nodded his head and the two started to go back to the palace where the event will be held.

---

"This is... beautiful..." One vampire named Ed spoke as he was walking in the gardens of the palace where the ceremony will be held.

The contrast of white and cream-colored cloth lines was woven like the ocean waves on top of the garden to serve as shade for the attendees and the flowers were in full bloom despite the season being in fall.

Comfortable chairs with cushions that reach up to a thousand are also spread across the avenue as tables covered with cream-colored cloth were accompanying the chairs.

In each table were napkins and a vase of a purple-colored flower that the vampires knew all too well.

"I agree. I have always seen the palace as a beautiful place but the one in front of my eyes surpassed my expectations!" Anna, a female vampire accompanying Ed affirmed the former's statements and they started to head inside the venue first.

"Do you think our kings have finally produced a child?" Ed asked but Anna shook her head.

"I doubt it but I am hoping. However, even though the new addition to the Royal Family is not from their own bloodline, if our kings love him then it is our duty to love him as well," She spoke and Ed nodded his head.

They then sat on the seats located near the palace's entrance and soon the other vampires started arriving.

Everyone was tasked to wear beautiful garments to accompany the celebration. The usual black cloaks and leather boots were dismissed by the vampire king.

Instead, the wearing of proper and beautiful suits and dresses have been instructed.

Each vampire that came inside the venue wore luxurious suits and dresses. Fine pieces of jewelry are dangling from their different body parts and the beautifully decorated garden was filled with sparkling and beautiful guests.

This is the only kingdom in the continent where no one is suffering from poverty.

Each and every vampire was allocated with their own supplements of jewelry and money in order to provide for themselves.

They were grateful to the two kings for that and in return, they offered the excess jewels and stones they can find to the two.

Greed did not surpass their love and admiration for their rulers.