-Chapter Seventy (Justin's POV)

The house was hauntingly quiet when I entered. The rays of sunlight flooded the house in all directions. It was much brighter than the hospital. That is for sure.

What I had not expected was a little girl sitting on the living room couch reading a book on how to negotiate with a businessman.

"Naledi?" I asked and she looked up from her book. I didn't expect her to be here she was supposed to come in a week along with her father who I'm guessing is currently taking a nap but I guess I mixed up the dates.

"Good afternoon Mr Hudson, I would like to have a chat with you. It's very important." Naledi said. She closed the book and held it in her hands before she sat up on the couch.

I looked at her confused. "Okay..." I said and began making my way to the couch.

"No, let's go to your office. It's more suitable for our chat." Naledi said.

"Okay then. Lead the way." She hopped onto her feet and indeed led the way to my office where she sat on the other side of my table and gestured for me to do the same.

"Oksy what would you like to talk about?" I asked her.

"Well due to unfortunate circumstances I'd like to live in America and be homeschooled." Naledi said.

"What unfortunate circumstances?" I asked in concern.

"My sister and possibly my nephew is going to die. I want to be here." Naledi said. I winced at her words. It pained me to hear such words especially from a young girl like her.

"Lerato and Santiago are going to be fine. They are—"

"No they are not. Lerato has been in a medically induced coma for two weeks. After those two weeks she's supposed to wake up. She hasn't and it's been two months, two weeks and three days now. Santiago on the other hands needs surgery but he wouldn't survive it whether he got it or not. Conlusion they are both not going to wake up."

"Stop that. They will be fine have hope." I tried to convince her even though she had some pretty valid points but still I couldn't allow myself to think like that. They were still alive that's all that matters.

"That's not the point. I want to be homeschooled only until I have to go back home."

"Okay... did you ask your parents?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Funds are a problem but it won't be for you. According to Forbes magazine your net worth is five hun—"

"Okay!" I chuckled and she grinned sheepishly. She loved being a little miss know-it-all and she loved making people uncomfortable even if she doesn't mean to do so deliberately at times.

"I'll make sure you are homeschooled but only if we ask for your parents for permission first." I said to her. She nodded.

"That could be done."

"And you're going to have to be more positive about your sister and your nephew, okay?" She nodded to that too.

"If anything does happen to Lerato just know that she was ready for it." Naledi said and began to walk out of the room. The child always seemed to have more knowledge than an actual adult.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"She told me, she was ready to die for my nieces and nephews. She said when the day comes I shouldn't let myself drown in sorrow, I should rejoice the birth of her babies and be the best aunt in the world. She said she loved them more than life itself and would do anything for them."

"When was this?" I asked her.

"The day she left to come here. She was happy to come see you though. You make her very happy." With that she left.