-Chapter Twenty Two

"Gokart racing!" I squealed with glee.

"You did say you missed driving, so tadaa!" He gestured to the huge sign before us.

He is so sweet and cute, yet he manages to be sexy. He is living proof that you can have it all and the best part is he is my partner. Not that girl suddenly fixing her skirt as we make an appearance but mine.

"That is so thoughtful of you, thank you." I stood on the tips of my toes and placed a peck on his lips.

Justin took that as an invitation to take things further. He pulled me by my waist and kissed me. Not being able to resist I kissed him back.

We pulled away with smiles on our faces. He laced his fingers with mine as we walked to entrance of the race track. I noticed people looking our way and frowned.

"Justin," I whispered, "why are people looking at us?"

"They probably want a hot kiss too." He teased, kissing my hand.

"Justin!" I exclaimed as I ducked my head into his chest. A blush covering my face although unknown to all but felt by me.

Justin chuckled as we stopped by the entrance and a safety guide was already there for us to use at our disposal.

The instructor began a mini tutorial about everything. Even going as far as showing us how to put on our helmets.

I tried to listen to the instructor telling us the rules of the track, I really did. But Justin would caress my my hand, kiss my cheek or provide any other distraction and everytime I would smack his wondering hands or lips away.

"Behave." I whispered sternly as the instructor took us to the go-karts. Justin helped me into one of them before he went to his own at the starting line.

"Okay, you ready?" The instructor asked.

"Ready to kick some butt." I replied with a chuckle.

"We'll have to see about that." Justin smirked, putting his safety helmet on his head just as I did the same.

I rolled my eyes at the cocky man. We'll see what he will have to say when I squash his ego to the size of a pulp. I thought to myself.

"Hands on the steering wheel at all times, keep your feet in the vehicle and stop at the one of the pit stops if you need help." The instructor instructed.

"Ready." Justin looked at me. I gave him a glance.

"Set." I turned away from him focusing my attention of the race track.

"Go!" We both took off.

We completed two laps. Justin was in front of me and it was irritating the hell out of my competitive spirit. I could image his annoyingly sexy smirk under his helmet.

I swerved right but just as I was about to intersect, Justin was in front of me. I swerved left and he followed right infront of me.

"Ugh, damn you!" I exclaimed.

"Such vile words shouldn't be coming out of that pretty mouth, my love." He commented, agitating me even more.

So I then took a choice to switch the game a little. If he wouldn't get out of my way, I'll make him do so by playing a little game of bumper cars.

I bumped into the back of his ride causing him to hit the brakes while I took the opportunity to swerve around him and took the lead.

"No bumping into other cars ma'am, keep a safe distance!" The instructor yelled.