-Chapter Sixty Nine (Third Person's POV)

"Oh look at you, you're so big now." Justin cooed at her baby girl, Skylar, who is also his first daughter and third born child.

Dandelion started to cry from the quads crib. Justin turned around and found Lennox's foot on Dandelion's side. He wasn't kicking her or anything but it seemed to irritate her.

"Bad Lennox," he picked up Dandelion with my other unoccupied arm, "is your brother bothering you? That's why we hate boys."

He turned towards Lennox and whispered, "Don't worry this is a front, us boys must stick together." Justin whispered back to his son.

Cara stood by the door and laughed at Justin's antics. "Traitor." She said when Justin caught her looking at them by the door.

Justin gave a grim smile before going back to trying to make Dandelion calm down. He's efforts were futile because instead the others started wailing as well.

He sighed feeling exhausted. He has felt like this for two months now. For the last two months he had been residing at the hospital with no knowledge of what was going on in the outside world.

He could've surfed the internet for an idea but he had smashed his phone into pieces after he found out that Dr Morgan and Candy had know thus was going to happen and didn't tell him.

He didn't throw it out of anger, he threw it out of anguish. He blamed himself. Candy couldn't even trust him enough to let him know what was going on. He had failed her. And he has been trying to make up for it by being there for their babies as he should and never leaving their side.

"I'll take them to go see their brother that always calms them down." Cara said when she caught onto the exhausted look on his face. Cara had been visiting the hospital every single day helping out with the quads as much as she can. She went to varsity, then to work and came straight to the hospital to help Justin out. He looked like he needed it but it was also for her own sanity. She didn't want to be lost in her own problems rather she focus on some else's problems.

"Thank you, I'll go check on Candy." He announced before kissing all three of his babies cheeks and stepping out in the direction of Candy's room.

The sight he was met with almost broke him. He felt like this everyday he came to see her but he did he's best to stay positive and smile. For her and their babies. She hadn't given up and neither would he.

Candy skin was sickly pale, gone was her glowing light brown skin colour. She had also lost weight from being fed by IV drips for almost three months now. Her eyes were screwed shut and her lips looked a bit purple.

Justin slumped onto the chair beside her bed. Justin leisurely took her hand, it felt cold against his warm skin almost as if she were... Justin shook off the thought.

"My love you need to wake up. They–they said they are giving you two weeks before they switch off the machines. I tried. I tried to fight it but apparently you signed for it. You said if you don't wake up after a month they should switch off the machines. I've fought for them to give you two extra months and it all ends in two weeks. Please my love don't let our children grow up without you. I don't think I'd be able to do a good job without you. I'm hardly surviving right now alone. Our son, Santiago, isn't doing so well either. He needs surgery but he's so small. It could end him. I don't know what to do. He started breathing on his own a bit yesterday but the doctors says he's not out of danger yet. As for our other babies (Lennox, Skylar and Dandelion) they are coming up alright. They will be discharged in two weeks. They just want to monitor them for a bit. My love, they are all so beautiful. Everyone can't stop raving about them, I mean they did get my looks. Yours too of course." Justin chuckled as he ribbed her hand. Then the atmosphere turned serious.