-Chapter Seven

This chapter is dedicated to a big inspiration of mine, TshiamoRosina Thank you sooo much for checking out my book!❤🔮

Students filled the hallways. They were littered on every corner of the large building.

I walked through the large crowds walking towards the cafeteria where Cara ought to be waiting for me. Saying hi to the many familiar faces I have become accustomed to, I squeezed through the crowds.

I finally reached the cafeteria doors and sighed in relief. I pushed through the doors. I scanned the overcrowded cafeteria for Cara which proved to be near impossible.

"Lerato!" Cara yelled, waving me over. I charged to the table she was seated at. I hugged her in greeting before settling down next to her.

"You won't believe what happened!" She exclaimed. I didn't bother responding, already knowing that she would tell me.

"So I was in class actually focusing on what the professor was saying when there is a knock on the door. The door opens and Crystal–fucking–Hudson walks in!" She fanned herself. Crystal Hudson is Cara's role model. She also is the owner of The Hudson Waterfront Restaurant.

"She was like, 'Hi everyone I'm Crystal Hudson and I'm here for your culinary practical'," she practically drools. And I thought only Lisa was into girls.

"Crystal Hudson?" I quipped, Em's best friend popping up in my mind.

"Yeah she is a legendary chef with restaurants at every corner of the globe. She is married and has triplets— okay maybe she owns only three restaurant but still, she is good. Like I haven't seen her since I worked at Hudson Waterfront Restaurant."

"Oh I know her, she's Em's cousin." I stated and her jaw dropped open.

"Emerald Colbert is your brother's girlfriend?"

I nodded my head. "Holy fuck!"

She took out her phone and browsed through it. She cleared her throat and read what was on her screen to me.

"Crystal Hudson Quinn is the eldest child of business tycoons Annalise Colbert Hudson and Ace Hudson. She has a degree in culinary arts and business. She is the owner and founder of Hudson Waterfront Restaurant. Her siblings Justin Oliver Hudson and Tristan Hudson are both successful and well known in the business world. Justin Oliver Hudson is working on his own independent business in real estate. Tristan Hudson ,the youngest of the three, inherited Hudson Inc and is now the new CEO. Crystal is married to the the owner of Quinn Constructions. She gave birth to triplets two sons and the youngest being a girl."

Justin Oliver Hudson?

"Cara, do they have a picture of them together?" I asked her.

"Yeah but there is no picture of the triplets apparently they want to keep them away from the public eye." She passed on her phone to me.

I glanced at the screen with wide eyes. Honey brown eyes and blonde hair is all I saw before a gasp escaped my lips.

"What?" Cara asked impatiently.

"That is Justin." I pointed at his form on her screen. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Yeah I know that is Justin everyone kn—holy fuck! That is Tristan. The guy from the restaurant who asked for my number."

"I can't believe you failed to recognise him. You know everything about everyone!" I whisper yelled.

"Would you think a CEO of a multi million dollar company would walk into a restaurant in sweatpants!?" She whisper yelled back, "because I don't think so."

Candy ✔ (In Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें