-Chapter Sixty Two

"Don't forget we have an appointment at noon." Justin reminded me for the millionth time. I kissed his cheek and pushed him out the door.

"I should be the one reminding you." I teased. He stepped closer to me, a serious look on his face.

"I'm serious Lerato and call me if you—"

"Need anything, can't reach something, need help or when I'm just bored." I finished his sentence.

"You can go to work now, I'll be fine. I promise." I told him. He nodded and kissed my head.

"I'll see you at noon." He said and turned to leave.

"Wait!" I shouted and he turned around making his way to me.

"Don't stress too much when you're at work. I'm just pregnant, I won't die or anything." I said with a pained smile on my face.

"I'll try but call me every hour." He said and I nodded before he left.

When I closed the door and my back hit the door. My whole body and soul covered in guilt. I hate myself for lying to him but it was better this way. He is happy but if I were to tell him the new, the truth, then he wouldn't be this happy for the arrival of our babies and I couldn't have that.

I moved away from the door and headed towards me and Justin's bedroom. I was wearing my pyjamas which I wore after I took a bath. I took them off and changed into presentable clothes that I could wear in public. I decided on a flowing blush pink dress and black sandals. I matched it with a small black purse and glittering blush pink studs.

Justin thought I was staying at home until the appointment but that was a lie. I needed to clear things up with the doctor if I wanted Justin to never find out what was hiding.

I walked out of of the bedroom and straight to the kitchen. I grabbed the house keys and went out the main door.  I locked the door and walked down the hallway for a bit before I mef with the elevator. I entered the elevator and took it to the lobby several floors down. When I exited the elevator and entered the lobby I was met with the receptionist and she looked shocked to see me.

I wished to laugh at how shocked she was. I didn't blame her. She didn't see me arrive and Justin kept us locked the whole time. Not that I minded though.

"Don't look too happy to see me." I teased and she finally got out of her trance.

The receptionist, Miss Allison, is a forty-eight year old woman. I hadn't spoken much to her except the small greetings we exchanged until the day when I moved out after the situation with Justin happened. She had even checked up on me while I was away and offered her condolences after my Gogo's passing. Miss Allison looked a bit intimidating behind the desk but she was a big sweetheart and Justin had so much respect for her.

"Lerato it's so good to see you," she came to me from behind her desk and gave me a hug, "and you're pregnant." She added in shock.

"Very much so." I chuckled and she shook her head.

"I'm guessing you came to tell Justin the good news?" She asked.

"He already knew way before now, I'm surprised he didn't tell you. I'm here because we got back together." I grinned.

"I'm happy for you two," she beamed, "you didn't hear this from me but Justin was absolutely miserable without you." She whispered.

We both chuckled, "Well thank the heavens I'm back."

"Agreed, let me get back to my job. Have a good day." She said and went behind her desk.

"You too Miss Allison."