-Chapter Forty One

Justin and I spent a little more extra time in water, waiting for a wave I could catch while talking and teasing each other.

Conversations flowed easily with him. It was one on the good traits he had. He could make anyone feel comfortable by just speaking to them and he was really good at selling ideas, like us getting engaged and then getting married in secret. Those are his biggest ideas yet and I loved them. I loved him calling me Mrs Hudson, it gives me butterflies. His surname sounds so odd being associated with my name but surprising it works. Lerato Candice Hudson.

After thirty minutes of conversations and waiting, and no luck we decided to swim back to the beach.

The towels we left by the beach were still laid on the sand. The towels were the only thing we left on the beach the rest of our things were in the rental car. It wouldn't be wise of us to leave our things unattended.

We both stuck our surfboards in the sand when we got out of the water. Justin took my hand and dragged me in the opposite direction from our towels.

"Babe our towels are the other way." I commented but still let him drag me to wherever.

"I know my love. We're going to rinse off the dirty water." He replied as the outdoor shower on the beach came into view.

The outdoor shower was in front of a tall palm tree. No one was currently using it, so I let go of Justin's hand and sauntered to the shower.

I turned the water on, giving Justin my back as I ran my hands through my hair. It was back to its coarse curls not straight and silky. I threw my hair over my shoulder and turned around. I giggled when I found Justin right in front of me. I wasn't even surprised to find him there. Ever since we got married we couldn't keep our hands off each other and while I had a break away from both work and school Justin was neglecting his work for me. Before we came to California he always came back from work early or he just wouldn't go at all. I did voice it out but he assured me that all was well at work and he could afford to spend time off for his wife. I didn't have a problem with that either, I mean what wife would say no to extra time with their husband. Besides I'm loving every moment of it.

I pulled him under the shower along with me and bit my lip as water dripped from his body. Having a partner as sexy as him is a problem. One of those nice life problems. I found him irresistible, so irresistible that I wanted to jump his bones right now, in public.

He pulled me onto him and nibbled down on my ear as water cascades down on us. "You should really stop giving me those eyes, especially not here." Justin husked into my ear. He pulled away a bit, just enough for us to look at each other.

I ran my hands up and down his bulging arms and finally landed on his broad shoulders. "What eyes?" I spoke to him, faking innocence. I raised my head to look right into him. We were practically breathing the same air and trust me when I say the air was very thick around us.

"The 'fuck me now' eyes. Your eyes darken with so much desire it makes me want to take you right now, right here." He rasped and rubbed his cheek with mine while the water still cascaded down our body rinsing the salt water off us.

I gasped when he messaged my butt a bit before wrapping his hands above my waist. His wet lips connected with mine for a hot kiss.

Our lips moved in sync and our hands carelessly caressed each others bodies. Justin softly bit down on my lips making me gasp. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I stood on the tips of my toes adding more pressure to the kiss, sucking onto his tongue. Kissing Justin never got old. Each time felt like the first.

We stopped when the water stopped cascading down on us. We only pulled partly away and were met with three two pairs of eyes.

"You might not want to do that here." The woman said standing next to a man I presumed was her husband. I blushed furiously and hid my face in Justin's chest. It was only then that I noticed all the mothers covering their kids eyes, shielding them away from us.