-Chapter Thirty Eight

"This is crazy." I muttered in between me and Justin's kisses. My clutch bag was discarded on the floor the second we walked inside our apartment.

"It is crazy, isn't it Mrs Hudson?" I moaned when I felt his hands roam around my body, still kissing each other.

Mrs Lerato Candice Hudson. Who would have thought that I would get married in the City Hall with another couple who we didn't know as our witnesses. My life is crazy but this has got to be the craziest thing I have done. Ever. But I don't regret it we love each other so why wait?

"You promiser to make me dinner, husby." I said pulling away from him. He pecked my lips before going to the kitchen I followed behind him.

*Earlier that day*

I was home feeling lighter than ever. No work for the next four months but I'll still be getting like 60% of my pay which was more than enough for my necessities.

I was even more surprised when I found Justin at home. "Hey." I put a lingering kiss on his lips. I giggled when he tried to bring me down on the couch so he could get more, but I dodged him and sat next to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked peeping at his laptop on his lap.

"Paperwork for a client. I might have to travel to LA to finalize this." He said. I pouted at the thought of being left alone to my boredom.

"I thought we could spend my free time together while it lasts."

He put his laptop down on the table. "My love, we will have lots of free time in the future. Now you have university and your job to focus on." He said, holding my hands.

"Uh–the thing is..."

Justin frowned, "you didn't quit your job or varsity, right?"

I chuckled at his worried face. "Of course not. I'm just taking the semester off. I know what you're thinking and this isn't because if you or our engagement. Emerald asked for my help with the wedding she said she wanted a traditional South African one before she walks down the aisle so I decided to take the semester off so I wouldn't be overwhelmed. But turns out the magazine is getting renovated. New systems and everything so I'm free for a full four months!"

I stopped and caught a breath. "Okay then..." Justin chuckled.

"Yeah I'll probably start getting ideas for our wedding too but nah I got a whole year to plan for everything."

"A year?" Justin frowned.

"Too soon? I mean we could get married in two years or five whenever we're ready." I rambled. I went too fast didn't I? Why do I have to be so forward! I'm probably freaking him out.

"My love, I thought we could get married in a month or two. Everyone knows about us except your brother who couldn't make it to the auction. We have been talking to the immigration lawyers about the whole process. We know what to do and expect so why do we have to wait?"

"Emerald and Tumi are getting married and we can't just steal their spotlight, hence I say we wait a year." I explained to Justin.

"Or we could just get married today and host a big wedding for everyone in a year..." He said suggestively.

**

And the rest is history. It all happened so quickly but I'm okay with this. I've learnt that there is no perfect timing or moment than the present where Justin and I are concerned. We just let our hearts do all the talking rather than our heads.