And It All Goes Downhill From Here

Start from the beginning

"Y/n..."

"Dear..."

You looked at your parents with a questionable look, "What?" "Is that all you wanted to tel us?" You shook your head, "I was invited to a party for today. I was going to ask, but I'm not really a big fan of parties..." "But??" You sighed and looked at your mom, scared to say the next words at your father, "My friend, Ace is his last day today at school, so it's a farewell party along with his brother, Sabo..." your mother gawked while your father broke the glass of water with his bare hands. 'That fucking Ace...' he grumbled under his breath. Your mother was shock that Sabo is siblings with Ace. She knew that you were going out with Sabo, but BOTH of the brothers you manage to pull???

(Wait until she finds out that Luffy is part of the three siblings...)

"O-Oh my...well I say you go! It's always to enjoy your teen years, isn't that right, Honey?" Your father nodded while glaring at the wall next to him, he was not in the mood to say anything else. You smiled at your mom and quietly thank her. You finished off your meal and left for school.

"Yo." Penguin waved at you, making you smile wide at the sight of him, "Penguin? What are you doing outside my house?" Penguin chuckled and finally looked beside him to see you see next to him. He studied your figure, and damn you always look beautiful. But this is the third time he sees you with a proper uniform, and your legs! He remembered the time he saw your body back-Penguin shook his head violently and rubbed the back of his head, "I thought we should walk to school together...since Law and Shachi always leave early to do their stuff." You nodded and wrapped your arm around his, walking now along his side, "Say, are you going to the party?" Penguin nodded, "Yup! I can't say no to a party! Plus, it'll be fun when all the part animals will be there!" You frown at the thought of caos, "Are you going?" You looked at Penguin with a blank face, "Yup." Penguin smiled wide, "That's good to hear! I can come pick you up, if you like?" You nodded slowly and leaned your head on his arm, "I'll see..."

Penguin and you parted ways once Penguin spotted Shachi and Caramel pulled you away from him. Caramel was smiling non stop, and knowing you-yoire probably sending him glares. Caramel didn't care though, he followed you inside your class room and sat down on your desk with you trying to push him off, but soon gave up and sat on your chair. The two of you had a one sided conversation, and seems like Caramel has a loud mouth. 'Man, he never shuts up...' Ace finally walked in with his siblings and sat down on front of your desk, making you frown at the fact he didn't say hi to you, the usual way he does every morning. You looked away and stared at the window beside you, making Caramel sigh and tap your head. You looked up at him and frown once you saw him frowning as well. "What?" "Nothing...I'll be taking my leave then. Bye bye, Y/n-Chan!" He then walked out, leaving everyone with a tense aura.

'Now that I think about it...everyone has been really quiet lately...'

School went on with a relaxing day. Since it's the last day for a few people in your class, everyone just had a free day and talked about the party. Well, except you, who was still quiet and kept reading a book that your father land you. It was a book about business ideas, so you were going to the chance and read it while you can. You're bored, so anything to distract you will be a help, since Ace is ignoring you and Kid, by a surprise, wasn't bullying you at all. Like you said before, everyone has been acting very weird lately.

Penguin and Shachi pulled chairs to sit around Laws desk while they started playing random games that involved with paper and stuff. Law let them be while he studied for his medical exams that he enrolled for. He's almost out in a week as well, so medical school will be a great help for him. He's already been enrolled, but he needs four more years to be actually graduate, plus his community hours to clean his record.