Chapter 118

Mulai dari awal

"I won't leave, and I won't leave until the Subei disaster has eased."

With the first person speaking, there will be a second, third... opening, without exception, the answers they give are unwilling to leave.

Mr. Fang had expected this. He saw the changes of these people. It can also be said that he was the one who witnessed the changes of these people. There were several children of aristocratic families who were confused in the capital, and it happened at a speed visible to the naked eye. Huge change.

Mr. Fang is happy for them, but also a little distressed, because these changes also mean that they have experienced great pain in their hearts. When they first came here, they could complain when they did a little work, but now they will not complain no matter how hard or tiring they are. Now, they also faintly have cocoons on their hands that would only be left after heavy work.

Master Fang swept the faces of these people one by one. The expressions on their faces were very firm, and their eyes showed that they would not back down and move forward. He slowly retracted his eyes, and his voice was unconsciously soft: "Don't be in a hurry to answer, you have one night. Consider, I have already told Your Majesty about your achievements, and after returning to Beijing, these will not be affected by your early departure."

The next day, no one's answer changed.

They are all willing to stay here until the day when they see Subei get better.

Mr. Fang didn't say anything, just wrote the incident objectively on the excerpt, and passed it back to the capital by Yinlongwei.

Shen Yu found the one sent from Subei from a lot of memorials. Master Fang wrote two papers, as before, one was sent back to the capital through Yinlongwei, and the other was sent back through official channels.

The latter tends to be a few days slower than the former.

Shen Yu opened the document and read it over and over again: "Lord Fang seems to have a good opinion of these officials who followed him."

Among the officials who went to disaster relief, half of them were from poor families, led by Mr. Fang. At the beginning, there was a little friction between the two sides. Now, the two sides have been able to put aside their prejudice and cooperate harmoniously.

Compared with when they left the capital, both sides have changed a lot.

The people who went to Subei with Lord Fang were mainly young officials. If there were no accidents, these people would be the mainstay of the court in the future. After experiencing such a situation, it would be of great benefit to them and the court.

Because the news from the court was that the people who came from the court would connect with them directly, so Mr. Fang took the people to stay in the small town where they were resting, waiting for their arrival.

Their supplies are almost exhausted. Every time they go to a place, they have to leave a part. Most of the supplies they bring stay in the main city. If there is no supply, they can only go back to the main city.

The imperial court sent the army to **** the supplies, and there was a mighty journey along the way, and the officials in the main city also got the news.

"Sir, if you don't do it again, it will be too late when the people from the court come." In the dim study, the speaker was hidden in the shadows, his voice hoarse.

"You go to arrange it, do it cleanly, and don't let people find it wrong."

"Don't worry, my lord, this kind of thing is easy to handle and will never go wrong."

The door to the study was opened and closed, and the wind blew the candlelight, as if nothing had happened.

Mr. Fang and his party had been running around for many days, and they finally got a moment to rest, so they took the officials who came with them to look around.

This small town is a little more northerly than the one they went to for the first time, and the disaster situation is more serious, but they have been cooking porridge for a few days, and the disaster relief work has been carried out smoothly, and the situation is much better than when they first arrived.

Along the way, some disaster victims put down their affairs and greeted them.

Officials responded with a smile, occasionally stopping to talk to people on the side of the road.

"Suddenly feel that such a day is not bad." The official behind Mr. Fang sighed.

"Yeah, when I was in the capital before, I felt that I was amazing. Only when I came here did I realize how shallow I was in the past."

Several people chatted quietly.

The atmosphere was relaxed and lively, and the estrangement between the officials of the poor family and the officials of the aristocratic family completely disappeared here. Master Fang listened to their conversation with a smile in his eyes.

Suddenly, the crowd in front surged, coming from their side.

The young man beside Mr. Fang grabbed him and protected him behind him:

"Lord be careful!"