Chapter 122

Shang Jun's eyes instantly burst into flames, he walked in, locked the door quietly, and walked towards Shen Yu.

The young man who had just bathed simply put on his clothes, revealing a large area of ​​snow-white skin, which was dazzlingly white against the background of the red clothes.

The water droplets from the hair fell and soaked into the clothes, leaving a trail of wetness.

Under the candlelight, the youth's temperament is like a demon, and the lazy appearance is more and more seductive.

A lover looks like this, but it can only be seen and can't be eaten. It is indeed a sweet punishment.

In order not to scare people, Shang Junlin restrained the burning emotion in his eyes and approached the young man step by step.

"How is Ayu going to punish me?" After approaching, Shang Junlin reached out his hand subconsciously, wanting to take the young man into his arms.

Shen Yu stretched out a hand and placed it on Shang Junlin's chest.

Shang Junlin stopped and looked at Shen Yu suspiciously: "Ayu?"

His eyes were filled with scorching heat that could not be ignored, sliding inch by inch across Shen Yu's skin, as if there were a pair of invisible hands stroking down his gaze.

Shen Yu's body gradually smudged crimson.

"Since it's punishment, of course Your Majesty will listen to me." Shen Yu felt his throat hoarse and cleared his throat.

"Okay, I will listen to Ayu." His mouth was polite, but his eyes were still presumptuous.

"The first thing Your Majesty will do," Shen Yu glanced at the arm on his waist, "Let go of me and take a step back."

Shang Junlin did as he did, with a hint of regret flashing in his eyes.

Satisfied with his obedience, Shen Yu turned and walked towards the interior: "Your Majesty, follow along."

Hearing the sound of footsteps following him not far or near, the corners of his lips twitched in a gloomy mood.

Entering the room, the heat became more and more obvious. Shang Junlin looked around and found the source of the heat behind the screen.

- It's a huge tub.

The hot air is rising from the bathtub, spreading out in mid-air, filling the entire space.

Shen Yu didn't stop and walked straight towards the tub. When he was about to arrive, he turned his head and sent an invitation: "Your Majesty, do you want to be with us?"

The red shirt slipped off his shoulders, and Shang Junlin's eyes fell on it, unable to move away for a long time.

His throat rolled violently, he walked over, and said in a hoarse voice, "I will wait for Ayu to take a bath."

Red slipped completely.

Before Shen Yu could react, he was picked up by Shang Junlin's waist, and moved gently into the water.

Shen Yu looked up at Shang Junlin.

The man's eyes rolled with uncontrollable emotions. He saw himself in those narrow and long phoenix eyes, and only himself.

The fair-skinned arm stretched out from the water, hooked the man's neck, and let out a deep sigh: "Your Majesty, do you like it?"

"I like it." Shang Jun stroked the young man's back, his sleeves submerged in the water, becoming the only black color in the water.