Chapter 79

"It turns out that Imperial Physician Gu also knows that his medicine is difficult to drink." There was no way to retreat, so Shen Yu could only let Shang Junlin approach.

"You don't need to drink these medicines after you take care of yourself." Shen Yu had to drink all kinds of medicines every day, and Shang Junlin was also very distressed. If not, he would not let Shen Yu eat sweets.

"Your Majesty's words can only coax me." His own body knew that if he couldn't cure it, he would have to be in the company of various medicines for the rest of his life.

"I will find someone to cure Ayu. If no one in Dahuan can do it, I can go to other countries to find it. The world is so big, I don't believe it, and I can't find a way to cure Ayu."

This sentence is not just talking. Shang Junlin has already sent people to look for famous doctors everywhere. He doesn't tell Shen Yu, but just wants to tell him when things are completely sure, so as not to have fun.

If you put a person in your heart, you will involuntarily pay attention to everything about this person, and the depression has almost become a heart disease of Shang Junlin.

He asked Imperial Doctor Gu for detailed inquiries, and Imperial Doctor Gu said that if it cannot be cured, he cannot ensure that Shen Yu's longevity will be unimpeded. From ancient times to the present, it has been difficult for people suffering from deficiency diseases to truly die. Even if he is an emperor, he cannot reverse life and death.

Shang Junlin couldn't accept this fact. He sent a large number of people to search for famous doctors. As long as he could cure depression, he would do anything.

All of this was done without the knowledge of Shen Yu.

Shen Yu put his hand on Shang Junlin's forehead, and smoothed the folds between his brows one by one: "Don't worry, Your Majesty, I will take good care of myself, this disease has been with me for so many years, to be honest, I am used to it. Well, maybe I'll still be uncomfortable, don't frown, I'll just drink the medicine obediently."

Shen Yu got closer, took Shang Junlin's hand, drank the medicine in the bowl in one gulp, and showed the empty bowl to Shang Junlin: "I'm finished."

After finishing speaking, Shen Yu slammed his mouth down, "Doctor Gu really didn't lie, this medicine is much better than the last one."

Except for the illness, the medicines prescribed by Imperial Physician Gu at other times are not bad to drink, and Shen Yu will only complain in front of Shang Junlin. If Shang Junlin is not there, he can drink the medicine no matter how hard and bad he is. .

There was a warm and cool touch on his forehead, Shang Junlin was about to say something, but Shen Yu blocked his words.

"Although this medicine is not bitter, I still have to eat candied fruit. Your Majesty, please help me get some."

Seeing that Shen Yu was lazy and didn't want to move, Shang Junlin had to get up and took the candied fruit prepared aside.

"I want His Majesty to feed him." Shen Yu leaned on Shang Junlin, like a chick waiting for a big bird to feed.

Shang Junlin had no resistance to Shen Yu's coquettish tone. After feeding people and eating candied fruit and drinking water, the depressed mood just due to Shen's illness was swept away.

"Your Majesty, is there anything else this afternoon?" Seeing that Shang Junlin was back to normal, his gloomy mood also loosened.

"The Prime Minister and the Minister of Industry will be summoned to discuss matters later, and there is nothing else to do." Shang Junlin stroked the long smooth hair behind Shen Yu.