Chapter 21

"Meng Chang, are you busy?" Shang Junlin narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Slave still has a lot of things to do, so I'll go now." Eunuch Meng can understand, His Majesty is young and strong, and there is only Shen Guijun in the harem, so Shen Guijun can't bear all his energy.

It's just that Shen Guijun suffers, but fortunately, Imperial Physician Gu is very skilled in medicine, so you don't need to worry too much about Shen Guijun's body.

Shen Yu changed his clothes and came out. Eunuch Meng was no longer in the room. He looked around the room and saw no one.

"What are you looking for?" Shang Junlin came over and helped the hairpin on Shen Yu's bun.

Shen Yu has not yet reached the age of weak crown, and usually does not tie his hair. Shen Yu himself does not like too cumbersome dressing up, and usually uses a hair band to tie it casually.

Today's depressed and rare hairpin, with a ruby-encrusted hosta, is more extravagant than usual, and the whole person is more and more radiant.

"Where's Eunuch Meng? Hasn't he been by your side all the time?"

Shen Yu was wearing a costume that represented the status of a noble prince, which was dignified and dazzling enough to make people unable to look away.

Shang Junlin looked at him quietly for a while before saying, "I have something to tell him to do."

"Oh." Shen Yu didn't ask more.

Except on the day he entered the palace, it was the first time for Shen Yu to wear such a cumbersome costume.

"Your Majesty, do I look good today?" Shen Yu approached Shang Junlin, his voice soft like a handful of water.

It was difficult for Shang Junlin to say "not good-looking" when he met that gorgeous face.

Shen Yu waited for a long time without waiting for Shang Junlin to answer, and deliberately made an uncomfortable appearance: "It really doesn't look good? It's so ugly that Your Majesty can't speak."

"It's not ugly, your gentleman is very beautiful today." Not only today, but in the eyes of Shang Junlin, Shen Yu is so beautiful all the time.

Thinking that such a beautiful noble monarch would soon be seen by the courtiers, Shang Jun frowned invisibly, and he suddenly had the idea of ​​placing Shen Yu in the harem so that no one could see it.

Throwing off the strange thoughts that suddenly popped up in his mind, Shang Junlin said, "You can go after you pack up."

Shen Yu didn't know what Shang Junlin was thinking, he smiled and leaned closer, and sighed in a low voice, "Your Majesty is also very beautiful today."

"That's how you dare to describe me." Looking at Shu Li's face so close, Shang Junlin curled his fingers.

Shen Yu: "I'm just telling the truth. Your Majesty won't punish me for telling the truth?"

Shang Junlin: "I see that you are very courageous, and you are afraid of being punished?"

"This is His Majesty's illusion, I'm very timid, just a little bit bigger," Shen Yu stretched out his hand and gestured with his thumb and index finger for a short distance, "Also, I'm most afraid of pain, Your Majesty can't let him in the future. I hurt."

"It depends on your performance." Shang Junlin gave him a meaningful look.

Shen Yu pretended not to understand the deep meaning of Shang Junlin's words, and wondered: "My performance is not good enough, then His Majesty said, do you like to be coquettish, clingy, or cold..."