Chapter 187

He sat up gloomily from Shang Junlin's arms, and the charming atmosphere disappeared instantly because of these words. He looked at Shang Junlin with a little confusion in his eyes: "Why are there still people?"

Shang Junlin supported Shen Yu to stand, got up and tidied up his clothes: "I'll go take a look."

Eunuch Meng was waiting outside, and Shang Junlin changed his coat and went out: "What's going on?"

"The leader of the forbidden army has been waiting for your majesty outside, your majesty is here, please." Eunuch Meng didn't know the specifics. Knowing that this matter could not be delayed, he was busy leading the way for Shang Junlin.

It's still morning, usually at this hour Shen Yu hasn't even woken up yet. After Shang Junlin left, he couldn't sleep either, so he asked Mu Xi to come in for breakfast.

When eating alone, Shen Yu eats faster than usual, not picky eaters, and eats at will to fill his stomach.

The snow outside had stopped, and Shang Junlin didn't come back. It's not a small thing to think about this time.

"Mu Xi, go and ask the people outside if there is anything unusual in the capital recently."

"Yes."

After a year of training in Zhuangzi, Shen Yu's people are now able to take charge of themselves, and it is easy to find out any news that is not deliberately concealed.

During the period of waiting for the news, Shen Yu had nothing to do, so he simply went to the small study, took out a pen and paper, and wrote down what would happen in the future based on his past life impressions.

Events are listed on the paper, Shen Yu put his fingers on his forehead, trying to find out what can be connected to today's events from these events.

After a long while, Shen Yu folded the paper and put it on the candlelight to light it up.

This kind of thing related to the future, Shen Yu refused to stay.

When I came out of the small study, it was already noon, the weather was clear, and the sun hung high in the sky, bringing a touch of warmth to the cold winter.

Shen Yu walked into the sun and squinted slightly.

Thinking about it carefully, what happened today is not sudden. The King of Yue was arrested, and Shang Junlin kept people in prison without dealing with them, in order to catch all the forces behind him. Although they have caught a lot of people hidden behind the King of Yue. Power, but the leader still has no clue.

Such a huge force must be controlled by someone behind it. If you don't find the manipulator, you will not be able to feel completely at ease. These forces that suddenly appear outside the capital are likely to be here for King Yue.

After Shang Junlin came back, he confirmed what Shen Yu was thinking.

"The whereabouts of these people are uncertain, as if they appeared suddenly, but the Imperial Guard still found some commonalities between them and those before. Now the King of Yue is imprisoned in the prison of the Ministry of Punishment, and the traces of these people's activities also revolve around the prison of the Ministry of Punishment, and the target is mostly the King of Yue. "

Shang Junlin took off his cloak, walked to Shen Yu and sat down.

"Ayu is playing chess by himself?"

In front of Shen Yu, there was a chessboard. On the chessboard, the black and white battles were fierce. If either side was slightly careless, they would lose by one piece.