Chapter 33

The bodies next to each other are hot and powerful, and even through several layers of clothes, you can feel the strong force.

It is not the first time that Shen Yu has had close contact with Shang Junlin, but it has never been as torturous and difficult as this time.

The aggression on the man is very strong, and he is vigorously clinging to himself, and Shen Yu has no doubt that it is really possible for a man to eat himself.

"How does Your Majesty compare others to yourself? How many people in this world can compare to His Majesty, let alone the King of Yue."

"Heh," Shang Junlin let out a sullen smile from his chest, "I didn't know that, in your heart, I have such a heavy weight."

"Your Majesty is of course the most important person in my heart." Shen Yu opened his mouth and came.

"Let me taste it, is your mouth smeared with honey, why is your speech so sweet?"

Shang Jun lowered his head, Shen Yu hurriedly stretched out his hand to block, "How could Your Majesty wrong me, obviously what I said was from the heart."

Shang Junlin didn't reluctantly, and stepped back a little: "How many people have you trained so well with you?"

Shen Yu was not to be outdone: "Then I also want to ask Your Majesty, why do you know what the ointment is used for."

"Your Majesty is really..." Shang Junlin laughed, "Before Your Majesty entered the palace, didn't your mammy teach you this?"

Knowing that Shang Junlin was going to marry the son of the Marquis of Zhenbei, the grandmother in the palace sent Shang Junlin a booklet on how men do that, along with some grease that the royal family treasured.

After Shen Yu entered the palace, the Tai Hospital also sent some over one after another, and the Imperial Physician Gu even told Shen Yu repeatedly when reporting Shen Yu's condition that it should not be too intense, Shen Yu's current body would not be able to bear it.

Shang Junlin let Shen Yu enter the palace. At first, he had no other thoughts, but he was annoyed by the quarrel of the ministers and agreed at will. If the person entering the palace is not Shen Yu but any other person, it will only end up being placed in a certain palace to fend for itself.

"The people sent by the Marquis of Zhenbei are too much nonsense. I'm too lazy to listen, so I drove them all out. The people sent by His Majesty only do things and don't talk..." Shen Yu said one by one.

This really can't blame him. At that time, he had just been reborn, and it took several days just to digest the rebirth, not to mention to ask around to find out all kinds of things that happened at this point in time.

After all, there are many things that can happen in ten years. There is a huge information gap between the depression of nearly 30 and the depression of less than 20.

Not only that, he also had to deal with Shen Qingran's mother and son.

All kinds of things are piled up together, and some of the less important ones are directly ignored by depression.

The gloomy body in the previous life was much worse than the current one, and he never had a particularly close contact with the King of Yue.

Shang Junlin came to understand: "So, don't you mean to see my jokes?"

Shen Yu was really wronged this time, he really didn't know, at most he didn't stop after knowing, but wanted to see His Majesty's blushing appearance.

"How can I have the courage to watch His Majesty's jokes." Shen Yu was dissatisfied.