Chapter 73

"Ayu has communicated with Jiang Huaiqing so many times, and he has no doubts about our identities at all?" Shang Junlin asked.

"Almost all of those letters have been read by Your Majesty, but Your Majesty himself doesn't know?" Shen Yu glanced at him.

Originally, Shang Junlin didn't care about these things. He wouldn't ask more about what Shen Yu did. At first, it was because he thought it was unnecessary. As long as he was sure that Shen Yu didn't have the consciousness of harming Da Huan, he would not care. Later, he was moved. , is not willing to inquire too much about Shen Yu's personal space, give him enough respect, and care about Jiang Huaiqing's letter writing, which is nothing more than "jealous".

Shen Yu was harassed several times by Shang Junlin using this excuse, and he simply went with him every time he read the letter, saving him from tossing him for various reasons.

Shang Junlin was not at all embarrassed to be discovered, and leaned close to Shen Yu's ear: "Ayu himself wants to watch it with me, but I can't blame me."

From time to time, the ministers looked restrained from time to time, and Shen Yu was not in the mood to show the close relationship with Shang Junlin in front of the ministers, and pushed people: "He should not know."

If I knew, I wouldn't write to him as often as before, and I wouldn't use that kind of tone towards an old friend. Although the current Jiang Huaiqing is younger and immature than in the previous life, some things that are engraved in his bones will not change. of.

"Maybe it's because he doesn't want to think about it," Shen Yu thought for a while, and added, "The flaw in our exit from the palace is actually quite big. If he thinks about it deeply, he might be able to guess our identity."

"Ayu is right, just like He Chengyu next to him, he should have guessed our identity." Under Shen Yu's hint, Shang Junlin released his hand around his waist.

Shang Jun's cold and cold eyes swept across the hall, and the minister who was deliberately cared for lowered his head in fear and did not dare to look again.

Finally, there are no eyes that come to look at him from time to time, and he sighs in relief.

"He Chengyu, as the direct son of the top family in the south of the Yangtze River, it is not surprising that he has such eyesight." Shen Yu has learned about He Chengyu's family background from Shang Junlin, and he does not feel that the identities of himself and Shang Junlin have been guessed. strangeness.

The examiner can't see the names of the candidates, and even Shang Junlin won't know which papers were answered by which candidates before the final results are released.

Da Huan's exam results were released on the same day, and the marking officials had already prepared them before the exam started.

During this time, candidates were arranged in a special side hall, and meals were prepared in the palace, all of which were delicious and delicious.

The imperial meal in the palace is not something everyone can enjoy.

The location of the side hall is large enough, and candidates can rest in it at will before the results come out, but generally, few people can enjoy it with peace of mind.

Jiang Huaiqing moved his hands and feet and walked to He Chengyu's side: "Brother Chengyu, why doesn't he seem nervous at all?"

Looking at the hall, almost all of them are restless. There are many delicious dishes on the table, and they cannot relieve the anxiety in their hearts at the moment. There are only a few people who can sit down and taste the delicious food in peace.