Chapter 77

The Ministry of Industry has been busy recently.

With money and cement recipes, the emperor's eyes were finally put on them, but they couldn't make some achievements.

His Majesty has made it clear that the road needs to be built, so the focus is naturally on that road.

After discussing with his subordinates, the Minister of Industry decided to circle the road and not announce it until the results were obtained.

This is a decision made after careful consideration. The cement formula is too easy to crack. They still don't know where His Majesty will use it in the end. To be safe, they will not let this Something leaked out.

As the main sponsor, Yan Zheng only knew that he was building roads, but he didn't know how to build the fenced area, and the goal was achieved. He didn't care much about this kind of thing.

After a period of rushing to work, the road was finally repaired. The Minister of Industry stood in front of the smooth road and sighed: "It is indeed much better than the previous one."

The person in charge of building the road was also from the Ministry of Industry. Seeing this, he came over and said, "Sir, this road is not like the previous ones. It can absorb rainwater. If it is to be built on a large scale, there are still many issues to consider."

"This official told His Majesty in the letter that you have made a great contribution this time, and this official will not forget it."

"Thank you, sir." Fu Xin couldn't hide the joy in his eyes. He was originally an unremarkable little official in the Ministry of Works. opportunity to start.

The Minister of Works patted him on the shoulder: "Work hard, Your Majesty attaches great importance to the cement issue. Regarding the problem you just mentioned, you can think of a solution when you go back. In two days, His Majesty will come over to see the results in person. Can you grasp it? This opportunity is up to you."

Fu Xin excitedly kowtowed to the Minister of Industry: "Thank you for your help!"

He understood that this was an opportunity given to him by the Minister of Industry. If not, he could have taken what he had done in one stroke, and the above would only care about the final result and would not notice him at all.

Time flew by, and soon came the promised day of leaving the palace. This time, because they had to go to see the road paved by the Ministry of Works first, Shen Yu and Shang Junlin didn't do anything to disguise, they just changed into their normal clothes and sat down. The carriage left the palace.

"Speaking of which, we've walked this road quite a lot," Shen Yu lifted the curtain of the car and looked out, "Who would have thought that the most frequent trips to the palace by His Majesty and I were to go to the dark prison."

"Take Ayu to other places in the future." Shang Junlin sat on the carriage, his eyes always falling on Shen Yu.

"I'm just talking casually," Shen Yu put down the curtain and sat back next to Shang Junlin, "Your Majesty, will this road be repaired all over again?"

"If the Ministry of Industry goes well, not only here, I plan to repair the entire capital, not only the capital, but also the official roads in other places."

The carriage walked very steadily, and Shen Yu leaned on Shang Junlin's shoulder, "If Your Majesty wants to repair all the official roads of Da Huan, the horseshoes should also be improved. This kind of road is indeed very convenient, but if you walk too much, the horseshoes will be damaged."

Da Huan had horseshoes, and Shen Yu had read in that book that the damage to the horseshoes by the concrete road was much greater than their current road.