Chapter 10

The word Shen Yu said was "mobile phone", which he accidentally heard from Shen Qingran's mouth in his previous life. It was said to be a must-have communication device for everyone in their era. Shen Yu planned to test Shen Yue first, but he didn't expect that the other party would easily do it. Feet exposed.

It saved him a lot of effort.

"You also came from modern times?" Shen Yue asked in surprise.

"Modern" and "transmigration" are exactly the same as Shen Qingran's origins!

Shen Yu was overjoyed, he was worried that he could not find a way to understand Shen Qingran's origin, so Shen Yue delivered it to the door by herself, and it really took no effort to get it.

Before asking clearly what he wanted to know, Shen Yu had to steady her first. Shen Yueneng confessed about the original body without hesitation, thinking that she didn't care about the original body, saying she was stupid, and she has not revealed her true origin until now.

"When are you..." Shen Yue was stunned to learn that there are other transmigrators besides her in this world.

"Shh—" Shen Yu put his finger to his lips, interrupting Shen Yue's words.

Shen Yue hurriedly covered her mouth, and seeing that there was no one left or right, she let go a little, she staggered to Shen Yu, and said eagerly: "Since we all came from there, we should be on the same side, save me quickly. , I don't want to stay in this ghost place for a moment, it's even scarier than a prison."

Prison.

A new word, gloomy eyes, according to Shen Yue's performance, you can roughly guess where it is.

There was not much time left for Shen Yu, and he quietly began to speak: "How did you come here?"

"I don't know. I was in the workshop for lunch, and when I opened my eyes, it became like this." Shen Yueman just wanted to get out of this ghost place quickly, and she didn't have the heart to think about the deep meaning of Shen Yu's words.

Shen Yu asked a few more questions, and Shen Yue answered every question. It didn't take long for Shen Yu to roughly understand what kind of era Shen Yue lived in.

He has now determined a few points: 1. The time-travel is not under the control of people, and the reasons for the time-travel are currently unknown; 2. The era of Shen Yue, Shen Qingran and other transmigrators should be thousands of years later. Equality, no royal family, and technology is far more advanced than Da Huan.

What's more, Shen Yue couldn't say why, for fear that the other party would be suspicious, Shen Yu didn't dare to ask too much.

Shen Yu was very interested in the technology of later generations, but unfortunately Shen Yue knew very little, so she had to give up.

There were footsteps coming from behind, and Shen Yu understood that this was reminding him that the time was up.

"Finished talking?"

A low voice came from behind, Shen Yu turned back, and sure enough, Shang Junlin in black clothes was walking out of the darkness.

Hearing the voice of Shang Junlin, Shen Yue shook her body unconsciously, because the original owner was a palace maid, and she was also taken to the sidelines to watch the massacre. How could a person who grew up in a peaceful era and never killed a chicken before? Get used to such a **** scene?

For the first time, Shen Yue had such a profound realization of what kind of cruel ancient times she lived in. For some ancient people, killing people was as common as eating and drinking.