Chapter 65

Shen Yu looked at Shang Junlin quite speechlessly.

"Ayu sees what I do?" Shang Junlin's hands were slow and unhurried, "Could it be that I said something wrong?"

"...No." Thinking of the only two experiences, Shen Yu had a headache. He didn't dislike being intimate with Shang Junlin, but Shang Junlin... it's been too long.

Shen Yu felt that he couldn't bear it.

Forget it.

The carriage staggered into the palace, and as soon as he got off the carriage, Eunuch Meng, who had been waiting for a long time, greeted him: "Your Majesty, Mr. Fang asks to see you."

"Let him wait for me in the imperial study." After Shang Junlin sent Shen Yu back to Yuzhang Palace, he got up and left.

Master Fang entered the palace this time because of his worry-free daughter.

"Your Majesty, I am ashamed, I didn't know that the daughter of the minister disguised as a man participated in the imperial examination." Master Fang knelt on the ground, his face full of annoyance.

He knew that his daughter had big ambitions, but he didn't expect that she would really take action.

If I had known it earlier, I had known that he should not have taught her too many things since she was a child, and it made her feel big!

Shang Junlin had an impression of this woman and threw the book in his hand: "Tell me, what's going on."

"The daughter of the minister kept the news tightly, and this time the result came out. When she saw that she could no longer hide it, she told the minister."

Mr. Fang was taken aback by his daughter, and he was not surprised that her daughter still achieved excellent grades in high school, so she carefully explained what happened.

"It turned out that when she went to visit the young teacher a few years ago, she acquired a male identity from nowhere and took part in the local township examination. After she passed the examination, she did not speak to anyone and kept it a secret. In this imperial examination, she was very old-fashioned. Shi, once again entered the exam room with that fake identity."

The final palace exam is to enter the palace to face the saint. Fang Jiayi said it in front of Shang Junlin in advance, and she has a bottom line in her heart, so she dares to tell Mr. Fang the matter as it is after the list is released.

Mr. Fang rambled a lot, and after finishing speaking, he kowtowed heavily: "It's the minister who taught the girl to have no way, and the minister is willing to be punished."

"Does Da Huan stipulate that women cannot participate in the imperial examination?" Shang Junlin asked suddenly.

"...No." Master Fang didn't understand why Shang Junlin asked this suddenly, and after thinking about Dahuan's law, there was indeed no rule that prevented women from participating in the imperial examination.

It's just that over the years, everyone has subconsciously felt that only men can participate.

Realizing the meaning of Shang Junlin's words, Mr. Fang slowly opened his eyes: "But... there has never been such a precedent..."

Does His Majesty want to use female officials? Mr. Fang is unbelievable.

"Don't worry, wait for the results of the palace test to come out."

When Mr. Fang returned home in a trance, Mrs. Fang anxiously greeted him: "How's it going?"

She was also taken aback by what her daughter did. From the time Lord Fang entered the palace until now, she has been restless. You must know that bullying the king is a big crime to destroy the nine clans.