Chapter 148

The person Hidden Dragon Guard was looking for in the capital suddenly appeared in front of him. Thinking about it, he felt a little weird.

Shen Yu looked at Shang Junlin, and also saw doubts in the man's eyes.

Of course, people have come to the door by themselves, and there is no reason for them to disappear.

The door was opened, Shang Junlin got down first, and Shen Yu got out of the carriage behind him.

The man who called himself "Mr. Zhu" stood not far from them, the guards stared at this sudden appearance like an enemy, Shen Yu and Shang Junlin took a few steps forward.

It was the first time that Shen Yu saw "Mr. Zhu". The man was wearing a dark Taoist robe, with long hair tied behind his head. He was younger than Shen Yu imagined. The most eye-catching is the pair of eyes, deep and bottomless, as if they have everything, and they seem to have nothing at all.

Mr. Zhu was also looking at Shang Junlin and Shen Yu, and the moment he saw their faces clearly, a moment of confusion appeared on his face.

Although he returned to normal in a very short period of time, he was captured by the depression that had been observing him.

Shen Yu was very sure that he had never seen this person before, and it seemed that this person should have never seen him either.

"Your Majesty and your noble lord are made in heaven and earth, which is really enviable." Mr. Zhu looked at the two for a while and said.

Shang Junlin's expression softened a little: "What are you looking for?"

He was half-blocked in front of Shen Yu, his body tense, and he was very wary of the elusive Mr.

"Pindao sees His Majesty, just to confirm one thing, and now it can be confirmed, the star track has changed, the fate has changed, and it really shouldn't interfere too much."

"What exactly do you want to do?"

"Your Majesty asked Pindao to take him to the capital, isn't it just to meet Pindao? Pindao thought it was rude to be escorted here, so he came alone."

Mr. Zhu's words and deeds are very calm, and it can be said that he is too calm. He is stared at by so many guards holding weapons, as if he can't feel it.

Shen Yu has been watching this person carefully. In addition to the sense of mystery, he always felt that this person gave him a very inconsistent feeling.

Judging from the words of King Yue, this person should be towards King Yue, and he should be hostile to them. This person is too calm, and Shen Yu can't be sure for a while whether this person is really mysterious or pretending to be mysterious.

"Mr. Zhu has come from afar, why don't you enter the palace for a chat, the method of inviting Mr. Zhu was not appropriate, and Mr. Zhu should give us a chance to apologize." Shen Yu looked at Mr. Zhu and said.

Mr. Zhu's eyes fell on Shen Yu again: "The poor man doesn't like to be restrained, so he won't go to the palace."

Shen Yu grabbed Shang Junlin's sleeve, and he felt a trace of hatred from this person. Although it was fleeting, he was sure that he didn't feel wrong.

There is no hostility to Shang Junlin, but he has it. It turns out that it is not against Shang Junlin but against him...

Shang Junlin held Shen Yu's hand backhand, and when he looked at Mr. Zhu, he unknowingly brought a trace of displeasure: "Your gentleman invites you, are you not willing to give any face to Mr. Zhu?"

Mr. Zhu was stunned for a moment, as if he did not expect things to develop like this, he couldn't help but smile bitterly: "Pindao doesn't mean that."

"Then why did you refuse? You know, many people want to be invited by me, but they can't get it. If you don't give me face, you won't give your Majesty. It's a serious crime to despise His Majesty." .

The Sickly Beauty Substitute Called It QuitsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara