Chapter 197

Shen Yu was thinking about things in his heart, but he didn't notice that the Minister of Punishment was backed out by Shang Junlin's signal, and he didn't notice that Shang Junlin walked to his side.

"What is Ayu thinking?" Looking at the depression that was half silent after hearing what the Minister of Punishment said, Shang Junlin's expression was unclear.

"I'm thinking about the words of the Minister of Punishment, is the King of Yue pretending to be crazy or selling stupid?" Shen Yu recovered from his thoughts.

Shang Junlin: "Ayu thinks he is pretending?"

Shen Yu: "Otherwise? Your Majesty once locked him in a dark prison for so long, and he didn't have any problems. Why did he go crazy after only a few days in the prison of the Ministry of Punishment?"

Shang Junlin: "What Ayu said makes sense."

Shen Yu: "Really crazy or fake crazy, you will know if you go and see."

Shang Junlin fell silent, looking at Shen Yu and didn't speak.

"Your Majesty, what do you see me doing?" Shen Yu widened his eyes with an innocent look on his face.

Shang Junlin raised his hand and covered his eyes, with an inexplicable emotion in his voice: "So, Ayu wants to see King Yue?"

"I'm a little concerned about that dream he had," Shen Yu did not deny, "I want to know what happened."

"I remember that Ayu had a dream before, and when I woke up, I saw that I was very frightened. What did Ayu dream about that day?" Shang Junlin could not forget this incident, because he appeared in Shen Yu that day. The emotion in his eyes was something he had never seen before.

A person's eyes can't deceive people. If he is really afraid of a person, no matter how he looks like, he can still see clues in his eyes. He is sure that Shen Yu is not afraid of him. When he first met, there was no such fear in Shen Yu's eyes. Emotions, the latter two have been facing each other for so long, and he has never seen fear in Shen Yu's eyes.

A person, no matter how to disguise, is impossible to leave no flaws for a long time.

"I dreamed of something not very good. There was no His Majesty in the dream, so I woke up scared." If I had to say it, that dream had nothing to do with my previous life. same footsteps.

Shang Junlin didn't care about King Yue, but if this matter might be related to Shen Yu, he couldn't do it at all.

So, he instructed Yinlongwei to ask the King of Yue about everything that happened in the dream, no matter what method he used.

Maybe it was because of thinking about it every day and dreaming at night. That night, Shen Yu had a long-lost dream about something related to his previous life.

The flames of war were raging, and the sound of fighting was loud. He was protected in his arms and passed through the sword rain of swords and warehouses.

At first, he thought it was Gu Huai from the previous life who was protecting him, but later found out that it was wrong, the time and place were wrong, and he had never had such close contact with Gu Huai.

The two are just a cooperative relationship. Except for the necessary communication, Gu Huai rarely takes the initiative to talk to him, but the man in the dream is different, his mouth is open and closed, and he keeps talking.

Shen Yu wanted to hear it clearly, but the voice seemed to be separated by a hood, and no matter how anxious he was, it couldn't reach his ears.

It was very cold, it seemed to be snowing, he curled up in the man's arms, absorbing the only warmth.