Chapter 66

Shen Yu tilted his head: "If your Majesty wants to ask, just ask, don't do it."

Shang Junlin squeezed Shen Yu's neck, let go of his hand, and said frankly, "I like to touch Ayu, does Ayu like it?"

Shen Yu's face was slightly red, and he lowered his eyes and did not speak.

Shang Junlin was worried that the teasing would scare people away, so he changed the subject from Liu Rushan: "The King of Yue has been clamoring to see me all this time."

"King Yue?" Shen Yu raised his eyes, "What does he want to do?"

"He said that he was innocent, and I hope that I will find out the truth and return him to his innocence." Speaking of King Yue, Shang Jun's eyes darkened.

"What about those people behind King Yue? There's no movement at all?" Shen Yu still remembered that Shang Junlin said that the late emperor had left a lot of good things for King Yue.

"It's very strange that the He family didn't do much after they came to the capital. They seemed to be just here to play." Shang Jun ordered Yinlongwei to keep an eye on the capital. "I thought they would do something."

"Where is Young Master He?" Shen Yu pondered, it would be fine if Xing moved, but doing nothing would be disturbing.

"It's business as usual." Since the robbery of the prison, Shang Junlin's supervision of Young Master He has become stricter. If there was a chance to save people secretly before, there is no possibility now.

"Don't worry," Shang Junlin walked over to Shen Yu, took the person into his arms, and placed a kiss on the side of his neck, "I will handle it."

"The He family will not come to the capital for no reason. Since they are here, they will definitely not do nothing and wait for the stars." Worrying could not solve the problem, so Shen Yu stopped thinking about it.

"The star that Ayu said."

In the small courtyard where the He family lived.

"Father, are we really not doing anything?" Mr. He's face was not very good-looking. "My brother doesn't know where to go. We came to the capital and didn't say what we wanted to do. Does Xing think it's fun to walk us?"

"I'm also worried about your brother." The head of the He family knows where his younger son is going, isn't he in a hurry? That's the Xing Dark Prison, no matter who goes, he has to take off a layer of skin, but what's the use of being anxious, can he still go to the prison?

"I don't think so," He Da Gongzi said in a cold voice, "Yao Xing is really worried. When he came to the capital, his father should ask around to find out the whereabouts of his younger brother, but what did father do? He warned us to keep our own feet, not to reveal our identities, not to have any action."

"There is a reason to do this for my father." The head of the He family said helplessly.

"Can there be any reason? What's more important than finding a younger brother?" Mr. He was dissatisfied, "I don't think my father has any intention of looking for a younger brother. My father doesn't want a star, so give me some people, and I'll find a star myself. already."

"Shut up!" Patriarch He trembled with anger, "What did I say before I came? Be careful, the capital is not like home, a little carelessness will make a big mistake, you stay here for me, without me order, don't step out of the yard!"

Young Master He couldn't believe it: "Father!"

"Don't worry about your brother's business, I said that I can take him back this time!" The head of the He family flicked his sleeves and strode away.