Chapter 114

Shen Yu has never been afraid of fate, and he has come through such a difficult situation in his previous life. No matter whether the order on him is intentional or not, he will not care. He always believes that the road is his own. .

"I will protect Ayu well, and no one will want to hurt you." Shang Junlin hugged Shen Yu tightly.

"Does your majesty believe what that man said? Does your majesty believe in fate?" Shen Yu leaned in the man's arms and asked softly.

"Fate?" Shang Junlin sneered, "I never believed in this, when I was a child, everyone let me accept my fate and be a prince who was abandoned in a corner, but I didn't, I never believed in the so-called fate, what do you want? , If you don't fight for it yourself, but blindly rely on the illusory fate, it is better to give up at the beginning."

Shen Yu smiled grimly: "What Your Majesty said is that I have never believed in fate. When I was a child, the servant girl in the house said in front of me more than once that I didn't have this fate, and I took the name of my son-in-law for nothing. , I thought at the time, so what, Shen Qingran and Ru Yi Niang think about it again, the fact that the first son is me will not change, I have to occupy this title, not only that, I will stand in the future where they can't Look down on them from the heights you can reach."

Facts have proved that Shen Yu has done it. No matter in the previous life or this life, he stood in a higher position than Shen Qingran's mother and son. What if Shen Qingran had the preference of King Yue in the previous life, he could only shrink when he saw him.

Shen Yu never wronged himself. In his previous life, he didn't like Shen Qingran, so he wouldn't force himself to befriend him. King Yue tried to repair their relationship several times, but it was only boring to beg him.

"Does your Majesty think I'm bad for this?"

"How could it be? Whatever Ayu does is right." Shang Junlin rubbed his cheek.

"If Your Majesty catches that person, I would like to see him." Maybe the two kings of Yue came to him because of this person, and Shen Yu was a little concerned about this person.

Shang Junlin, who wanted to catch the person and execute him on the spot, paused for a while. In private, he didn't want Shen Yu to touch that person.

"Ayu sees what he does, he's just a liar."

"Since he has accurately stated the name of 'the son of the Marquis of Zhenbei', he may have been active in the capital before, and what's more, maybe he has been to the Marquis of Zhenbei. I am a little curious about the identity of this person." If it is a liar, Let Shang Junlin solve it directly, if not, that person might be able to solve some doubts for him.

"Okay, but when you go to see him, take me with you."

Speaking of Shen Qingran, after Shang Junlin went to court the next morning, Shen Yu asked Mu Xi about the situation of Zhenbei Hou's mansion.

His people have been staring at Zhenbei Hou's mansion, and any movement will be directly passed on to Mu Xi.

"Shen Qingran was very quiet during this time, and it seems that she has died down and stopped making noise. Ruyi Niang is also very quiet."

Shen Yu was a little surprised by this result. It stands to reason that Shen Qingran and Ru Yi Niang are not like people who would accept their fate obediently. Otherwise, they would not have tossed around in Zhenbei Houfu before.

Shen Yu thought well, how could Shen Qingran accept the current fate? He thinks that he has come from modern times, and it makes no sense that he can't fight against some ancient people. How can he be reconciled when he sees Shen Yu's life getting better and better?