Chapter 26

The strength at the chin continued to increase, and his lips curled up gloomily: "Your Majesty is angry?"

"I'm just reminding you, don't forget your identity." Shang Junlin narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Then..." Shen Yu dragged his tone, "Your Majesty tell me what my identity is."

"Your Majesty, don't ask what you know."

"How could His Majesty know what I said casually?" Shen Yu rolled his eyes, "Does His Majesty care about me so much?"

"The palace has never been able to hide secrets, and your conversation with the King of Yue has been overheard by many ears." Shang Junlin stated the facts.

"No wonder King Li threatened me with that incident," Shen Yu wanted to understand this, and put his hand on the back of Shang Junlin's hand, "If Your Majesty is curious about my experience outside the palace, just ask me directly, why should I take it from his mouth? hearsay."

Shang Jun's eyes deepened: "Then why don't you tell me, you have a few good sons outside the palace, eh?"

Going around the topic again and again.

"How can Your Majesty believe what I said to King Yue? Apart from His Majesty, how can I have any good sons? Isn't His Majesty very clear about this?"

"What Guijun said is," Shang Junlin didn't deny it, let go of the hand that clamped Shen Yu's chin, and frowned, "Why is Guijun so delicate?"

Shang Junlin deliberately relaxed his strength, but he did not expect to leave a red mark on Shen Yu's chin.

"Meng Chang, bring the medicine."

"Yes." Eunuch Meng quickly came back with the medicine for removing blood stasis.

Shen Yu rubbed his chin, but he didn't actually feel anything, "Your Majesty, don't worry about it, you'll be fine in a while."

Shang Junlin didn't listen to him, opened the medicine bottle, held the gloomy jaw in one hand, smeared the ointment on the fingers of the other hand, and carefully smeared on the red marks.

A cool feeling came from the chin, and the man rubbed the ointment with his fingertips a little, and the coolness gradually turned into fiery heat.

Shen Yu was controlled between the man's body and the wall, and the cold breath and the heat of the man's body kept coming, making people dizzy.

Shen Yu closed his eyes a little bit, and his chaotic thoughts gradually calmed down.

"All right."

Just before consciousness slipped into the abyss, a man's voice came, Shen Yu opened his eyes, and found himself closer to Shang Junlin.

The distance between the two was only an arm's length, so close that he could see Shang Junlin's slender eyelashes, the roots were distinct, the breaths were staggered, and Shen Yu's ears were hot.

"Your Majesty, there is a mole here." Shang Junlin's voice was hoarse.

Below the earlobe, there is a very light mole, Shang Junlin couldn't hold back, and touched it with his fingers.

Shen Yu tilted his head uncomfortably, trying to avoid Shang Junlin's hand, and at the same time reached out and touched his ear.

He didn't know that the place where he had moles was so sensitive, but he was only touched by Shang Junlin, as if he had touched some switch, and he trembled.

"Your Majesty..." Feeling the unconcealed trembling in his voice, Shen Yu closed his mouth.

Shang Jun sighed and withdrew his hand: "It's very late, you should rest early."