Chapter 81

Shen Yu vaguely remembered this. At that time, his mind was chaotic, but now that he thinks back, he does seem to have a smooth feeling.

Thoughts drifted unconsciously to the night before.

Underneath is the soft bed, and in front of him is the fiery breath. He is like a fish thrown to the surface by the wind and waves, undulating with the waves.

In the haze, the man's low voice sounded in his ears: "Ayu, I brought the ointment from Imperial Physician Gu, this time it won't be uncomfortable..."

Cold and hot.

The wind and waves are bigger.

Seeing the crimson crawling onto the porcelain-white skin, Shang Junlin felt itchy.

He has seen the calm and self-sufficient side of him, and he has also seen the side of him being absent-minded and sinking. Whether it is the former or the latter, love surges in his heart.

"Next time, let Taiyi Gu send some more," Shang Junlin leaned into Shen Yu's ear and whispered, "Fortunately, I put away the ointment last time."

"What does it look like for Your Majesty to have Imperial Physician Gu prescribe this kind of medicine?" Shen Yu pushed Shang Junlin, not wanting to be so close to him.

"What's wrong? His duty is to take good care of Ayu's body."

Shen Yu looked at him faintly: "Including this?"

Shang Junlin suppressed a smile and nodded.

Shen Yu: "..."

Shen Yu was speechless.

"Okay, I'm teasing you, how can I be so dizzy, I wouldn't really take this matter to see Imperial Doctor Gu." Shang Junlin smiled and pinched Shen Yu's earlobe.

Shen Yu's legs are still uncomfortable, and he doesn't want to discuss this topic with the culprit, "Your Majesty, Miss Fang and their official positions have not been determined yet?"

It has been a few days since the results of the palace exams came out, and the other people who passed the exams took office one after another. Jiang Huaiqing and He Chengyu also took up positions in the Hanlin Academy.

Originally, what Shang Junlin meant was that he was serving in the Hanlin Academy, just like the second place in the past. He was strongly opposed by the courtiers. People were placed in the Hanlin Academy.

Of course, more ministers hoped that Shang Junlin could take back his life, and they could not accept that they were officials at the same dynasty as women. Not everyone is malicious towards women, but there are many people who cannot change their inherent concepts for a while. Before the incident, it was undoubtedly a fantasy for them that a woman was an official.

Speaking of this matter, Shang Junlin stroked his forehead with a headache: "There is nothing wrong with the others, and they are even willing to make a step forward and give He Chengyu and Jiang Huaiqing a higher official position, only Fang Jiayi has never let go. ."

Shen Yu: "How are they going to settle Miss Fang? It has already been announced to the world and cannot be withdrawn."

Shang Junlin: "They want me to give her a county prince or some title."

Shen Yu: "Give the title of title, but not the real power, it not only blocks the world, but also achieves their goals. It's a good proposal that kills two birds with one stone."

Shang Junlin: "At present, only the prime minister in the cabinet agrees to Fang Jiayi's entry into the court, and the other two have never let go."

The power of the Dahuan cabinet was very great, and it reached its peak when the late emperor was in power. After Shang Junlin came to power, he regained a lot of power, but some of them were always in the hands of the cabinet.