Chapter 118

Shang Junlin lowered his head, took a sip with a gloomy hand, and slowly aftertastes it before saying, "This time the tea seems to be different from the last time?"

"I learned a new technique in the book, how does it compare to the last time?" The palace has a very rich collection of books, and Shang Junlin was not defensive about him. Later, his relationship with Shang Junlin became more and more intimate, and gradually he was no longer restrained, and everyone who was interested would watch it.

"Ayu's tea, no matter what method is used, is the same deliciousness to me." Before Shen Yu entered the palace, Shang Junlin only knew about tea, but was not keen on it. Later, Shen Yu occasionally boiled it. Tea, talk to him about the tea ceremony, and he likes it more.

Rather than saying that he likes drinking tea, it is better to say that he likes the feeling of drinking tea with Shen Yu.

With Shen Yu's hand, Shang Junlin drank a full cup of tea, then took the empty cup from Shen Yu's hand and put it on the small table aside.

"How many people have they arrested now? Did you ask anything?" Shen Yu was still holding one hand by Shang Jun, and the two sat on the soft couch.

"According to the method Ayu said, I asked them to pay more attention to the places where the crowd gathers, and if they find something wrong, they will check it, and then arrest it after confirming that it is correct."

Not only the capital, but also the officials in other places received orders. The orders were sent to the place together with the People's Daily through a special channel. The arrests were also carried out in secret. The people behind the scenes are still unknown. Those who spread rumors, one counts as one, all went to jail.

"The news of the interrogation has also come back. Most of the people caught were just listening to the orders above, and I couldn't ask for much useful information. However, according to the clues I got from them, I knew several hiding places of these people. I asked Yinlong to hide. Wei, go check the details first."

They didn't act immediately when they knew it, because they were afraid that they would scare the snakes. These people have been dormant in the Dahuan realm for many years, and now they are finally discovered.

For these things, Shen Yu has always only made suggestions, and will not really intervene in what to do, not because he is worried about being jealous of Shang Junlin, but simply because he does not want to.

"Your Majesty still remembers the flower sent by King An. I always feel that the flower is not right, but people can't see anything when they look at it." There are many things sent by the king, most of which are gold and silver jewelry. An Wang, for no apparent reason, sent a strange flower.

Shang Junlin also knew the existence of this flower. Shen Yu had told him before, "Have the people from the Taiyuan Hospital come to see it?"

Worrying about what effect this flower would have on Shen Yu, the quilt was placed in a separate place, and no one took special care of it. As a result, after a period of time, instead of withering due to lack of care, the flower bloomed more and more beautifully.

"Look, Imperial Physician Gu said that this kind of flower is a bit like something that appeared in ancient books, but there are some differences when you look closely. Other imperial physicians have also seen it, and the court official in charge of taking care of the flowers and plants has also seen it. Apart from confirming that it is non-toxic, Can't tell what kind it is."

Shen Yu felt very strange: "Your Majesty, what do you think King An gave such a flower for no reason?"

"If Ayu doesn't like it, let someone throw it away," Shang Junlin stroked the strands of hair that fell behind him, "What kind of flower Ayu wants, I found it and sent it."