Chapter 23

"Your Majesty is my husband, how can I despise Your Majesty? It's fine if Your Majesty doesn't despise me." Shen Yu turned his eyes away, his voice extremely low.

Surrounded by silk and bamboo, the gloomy voice reached Shang Junlin's ears unaffected.

"Your Majesty is joking, the husband and wife are one body, and I will not dislike your Majesty if I dislike anyone." Shang Junlin slightly hooked his lips.

The man's hand was big and hot, and he completely wrapped Shen Yu's hand in the palm of his hand. Shen Yu could feel a steady stream of heat coming from where the skin of the two met.

The palm of the hand is the cold wall of the cup, the back of the hand is the scorching body temperature, a strange feeling spreads from the hand up to the bottom of the heart.

Shen Yu moved his fingers, wanting Shang Junlin to let go of him, but the man not only did not let go, but also increased the strength of the grip.

"Your Majesty should let go of my hand." After maintaining the original action for a while, Shen Yu saw that Shang Junlin never planned to let go, so he had to remind him.

Shang Junlin let go of his hand as if he had just woken up from a dream, and Shen Yu immediately took it back. His palm was empty, and his heart seemed to be empty.

There was still the warmth of a man on the back of his hand, and Shen Yu tucked his hands into his wide sleeves, curling his fingers unconsciously.

Shen Yu didn't eat much, and he felt full after eating some. He stared at the jade-colored jug on the small table and licked his lips.

The palace has been brewing for a long time, and the mellow fragrance is long, and the aroma of the wine seems to have a hook, and it hooks the gloomy sense of smell.

People are always like this, the more things that are not allowed to be touched, the more itchy they want to touch them.

Shen Yu had a great obsession with wine in his previous life, not because of greed, but because the cold symptoms on his body will only be relieved after drinking, and it will not make him feel like living in an ice cellar.

In this life, his physical condition is not as serious as in the previous life, and when Shang Junlin ordered him not to let the wine appear in his sight, he would not miss it, but today he was suddenly aroused by the aroma of the wine, and he wanted to taste it more and more. Give it a taste.

"Your Majesty," Shen Yu pulled the man's sleeve and tugged, "let me take a sip, I promise to take a sip."

"Why don't you know that your gentleman is still a drinker?" Shang Jun raised his eyebrows and looked at the young man. He remembered that in the news from Yinlongwei, Shen Yu almost didn't drink.

"I just want to taste it, who made this wine so fragrant." Shen Yu perfectly explained what it means to be unreasonable and strong.

"It's obvious that you are greedy yourself, but you're relying on the aroma of wine," Shang Junlin smiled and shook his head, "It's not that I don't let you drink it, but Imperial Physician Gu said that your body is not suitable for drinking."

"I drank it when I first entered the palace..." Under Shang Junlin's deep eyes, Shen Yu's voice became lower and lower.

"Why don't you continue talking? It seems that your gentleman has not forgotten what happened later that night."

Shen Yu did remember that that day was the first time he had the disease since his rebirth. He always thought that the disease was a coincidence. Is there another reason?