Chapter 195

"Your Majesty is saying that Mr. Zeng had a different heart? There is indeed a possibility. If our speculation is correct, those people left by the late emperor were sent by Mr. Zeng. A person who has always made his own decisions will suddenly one day take control. The power in his hands will be handed over, and he will certainly not be so willing."

Shen Yu remembered the mysterious force that appeared beside King Yue in his previous life. He always thought that that force would help because King Yue saved Young Master He. It seems that he thought wrong from the beginning.

That force will take action, just because Shang Junyue is the King of Yue, and Young Master He is just an excuse to fool them, or even the King of Yue.

He followed King Yue in his previous life and handled matters large and small for him. It is certain that the mysterious force never showed its true colors from beginning to end, and the person behind the scenes never appeared, and it was not ugly from King Yue's attitude. When he came out, he was extremely respectful to that person, and he also carried a trace of dread that was not easy to detect.

Shen Yu felt that maybe until the end, King Yue didn't know who the real master of the mysterious power that helped him was.

"To be sure if this is the case or not, we will find out when we meet someone." Shang Jun said in a low voice.

The day to go to the Ministry of Punishment is set in three days. These days, Shen Yu has been letting "Yinghuo" people pay attention to the movements of Zhenbei Hou's mansion, especially Shen Qingran's side. As the "protagonist" of the story, Shen Yu will not take it lightly.

There is no abnormality in Zhenbeihou Mansion for the time being.

Three days passed in a blink of an eye, Shen Yu changed into civilian clothes, and got into the carriage to the punishment department with Shang Junlin.

This trip was a simple trip by light carriage. Not many people knew about it. The Minister of Punishment made preparations in advance. When they arrived, they directly led the carriage to the vicinity of the prison.

"Which lord is sitting in this carriage? Why is it being picked up by Lord Shang Shu personally?" Under the eaves, a few small officials saw this scene and looked curious.

"No matter who it is, it's not something you and I can discuss at will."

Shen Yu sat in the carriage, and the Minister of Criminal Justice reported the progress of the case to Shang Junlin outside the car.

Shang Junlin held a gloomy hand and whispered in his ear: "I vent my anger for you today."

"What?" Shen Yu didn't react for a while.

"Will Ayu be afraid?" Shang Junlin didn't answer Shen Yu's question.

Shen Yu was even more confused: "What are you afraid of? Your Majesty is saying that something will happen?"

"Well, interrogating a prisoner may involve punishment."

"Does Your Majesty think I'm such a cowardly person?" Shen Yu pressed the man's generous palm with his fingertips, "Your Majesty don't have to worry about me."

"Ayu is really courageous." Shang Junlin touched Shen Yu's palm, where there was a scar that Shen Yu injured himself.

His palms were a little itchy, and Shen Yu shrank his hands: "Your Majesty can do whatever you want. I came with Your Majesty, not to restrict His Majesty's behavior."

"I know, no matter what happens later, Ayu can't be afraid of me because of it." Shang Junlin held Shen Yu's hand tightly.

"Will not."