Chapter 108

Shang Junlin was not annoyed when it was punctured, but raised his gloomy chin instead: "The authentic work of your nobleman should naturally be placed in my hands, what does Ayu think?"

"What Your Majesty said," said Shen Yu with a smile, "what about what I wrote to Jiang Huaiqing? Will Your Majesty keep it in your hands too?"

Shang Junlin thought about it seriously. In fact, he wanted it, but those are things written for others, not the same as the script...

Looking at Shang Junlin's serious thinking, Shen Yu was overjoyed: "Your Majesty doesn't really want to take those letters as his own, right?"

"Ayu has written so many letters to him, but he has never written to me once." Shang Junlin was dissatisfied, and he also wanted a letter written by Shen Yu himself.

"Your Majesty has a lot of time to deal with, don't you feel bored when you read books and letters?" If he was dealing with these things, Shen Yu would not want to read these things in his spare time at all.

"Can Ayu write the same thing as them? I'm willing to read any amount." Shang Junlin's eyes were deep.

"Then..." Shen Yu dragged his tail, "What does Your Majesty want me to write? Love poems? Self-talk? Or something else?"

Shang Jun replied reservedly: "I can do it."

He wants everything.

Shen Yu glanced at him with a smile: "I remember it, and I will write it for Your Majesty, and His Majesty will wait for it with peace of mind."

Since the promise was made, Shen Yu began to think about what to write to Shang Junlin.

Shang Junlin got the answer he wanted, and he was much more efficient in approving the book.

"Your Majesty, there is a word from the small theater, saying that the play has been arranged, let you have a look." Mu Xi walked in from the outside and said.

Shen Yu was writing a letter. There was a chapter of pink letter paper lying flat on the table. The peach blossoms were rendered with a slightly darker pink color on the paper. It was sent to the palace by Boss Ye last time. and light green.

According to Boss Ye, these letter papers sell very well and are very popular with the young masters and young ladies of noble families. Even if they are expensive, they can still be sold out quickly.

Pink is suitable for expressing affection, and it is better to write a letter to your sweetheart about lovesickness. If you are a little shy, you can use light blue instead.

Shang Junlin asked for pink by name, and Shen Yu asked Mu Xi to take out the pink stationery in the warehouse, intending to write one first.

The nib of the pen was stained with ink, and the beautiful small script of the hairpin in one hand appeared on the paper.

After writing the last one, Shen Yu took it away: "Go and tell them, Your Majesty and I will go this evening."

"Yes, the slaves retire."

After Mu Xi left, Shen Yu looked at the pink stationery on the table, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but lift up. Who would have thought that the decisive and decisive His Majesty would ask for a small letter in private.

When the ink marks on the paper were dry, Shen Yu put away the letter paper and put it in the envelope prepared in advance. The envelope was also sent by Boss Ye, and the seal was printed with peach blossoms, so that people could see at a glance that this letter would contain what kind of content.

The effect of medical alcohol has been verified. How to produce alcohol on a large scale has become a big problem. Using Shen Yue's method is always too inefficient.