Chapter 50

"Of course..." Shen Yu deliberately paused, "I wish Your Majesty and I a good relationship for a hundred years, or what else does Your Majesty think it could be?"

There was a strong banter in the gloomy voice, and when Shang Junlin heard it, he suddenly felt a little itchy on the tip of his teeth.

Concerned that the wound on Shen Yu's neck was not yet healed, Shang Junlin just rubbed lightly on it.

"Speak well, Your Excellency."

"Oh, yes, there is one more thing, he came to apologize to me." Shen Yu added.

"Apologize? Jiang Huaiqing did something to hurt Ayu?"

Shang Junlin put his head on Shen Yu's shoulder, and the warm breath that overflowed when speaking was sprayed on Shen Yu's neck.

"It's for the last time, did Your Majesty forget, that day in a remote alley..."

"I remember," Shang Junlin interrupted Shen Yu's words, referring to what happened that day, a light red appeared on Shang Junlin's face, "That's the time to apologize."

"What happened that day was that His Majesty didn't care about the occasion... Why did you ask others to apologize?"

"Because he disturbed my relationship with your noble lord." Shang Junlin muttered in a low voice.

Shen Yu turned around in Shang Junlin's arms, turned into a face-to-face position with the man, and tapped the man's shoulder with his index finger: "Don't your majesty feel that you are in a wrong state?"

"What's wrong?" Shang Junlin frowned.

"Does Your Majesty care too much about my affairs?" Shen Yu pointed out.

"Ayu is my noble lord and has a marriage contract with me. Is there anything wrong with Ayu's concern?" Shang Junlin's arms around Shen Yu's waist tightened.

Shen Yu was speechless.

At first glance, there is nothing wrong with what Shang Junlin said, but after thinking about it carefully, everything is not right.

"Your Majesty, do you think what I said?" Shang Junlin continued without giving Shen Yu too much time to think about it.

Shen Yu opened his mouth and gave up thinking: "What Your Majesty said is that there is nothing wrong."

"Master Fang has already made progress, do you want to take a look at it?" Shang Junlin knew the truth of accepting it when he saw it, and changed the topic when he got the result he wanted.

Shen Yu was surprised: "Master Fang moved so fast?"

It has not been a few days since Shang Junlin handed over the matter of the King of Yue to Lord Fang. It seems that Lord Fang really loves his daughter.

"Not only Master Fang, but other women's families also intervened." Shang Junlin used his arms to hug Shen Yu.

"Your Majesty—" Shen Yu exclaimed in surprise when his feet were off the ground.

"Don't worry, I won't fall on your lord." Shang Junlin hugged Shen Yu on the soft couch and put it down.

"Can you tell me what your Majesty is going to do next time?"

"I try my best." Shang Junlin sat down beside Shen Yu.

"Your Majesty said that there are other families intervening, what's going on? Which families are there?" Shen Yu crossed his legs and leaned on Shang Junlin's shoulders.

"The aristocratic family takes their face very seriously. King Yue's move is undoubtedly a big taboo for the family. Whether it's for the family's reputation or to show their attitude to me, they will spare no effort to make a move." Shang Junlin adjusted his posture and let him Depressed can rely on more comfortable.