Chapter 130

The kiss on his face was close and urgent, and Shen Yu could feel the deep unease coming from Shang Junlin. It was the first time he had personally experienced such a big emotional fluctuation in Shang Junlin.

"I'm not sick," Shang Junlin pressed his lips to Shen Yu's forehead, and his breath sprayed all the breath on Shen Yu's skin. He grabbed Shen Yu's hand and put it in the palm of his hand, "I'm not sick."

"Why did Your Majesty suddenly say such a thing, I am just an ordinary person, how can I be a fairy in His Majesty's mouth."

But Shang Junlin can't listen now. He is trapped in his own conjecture, and the more he thinks, the more reasonable he thinks: "If it wasn't an immortal, how could Ayu know so much? How can you know that it will rain in Subei?"

What kind of things Shen Yu took out was not unprecedented?

Shen Yu opened his mouth and found that he couldn't explain it. It was too appalling to tell about the rebirth. He hadn't decided whether to tell Shang Junlin. This was the biggest secret buried in his heart, and it was also his biggest trump card.

However, soon, he heard the main point from Shang Junlin's words.

"It's raining in Subei?"

The shocked expression on his face did not seem to be fake, and Shang Jun stared at him for a while: "Didn't Ayu already know?"

"How could Your Majesty think that I already knew? If I hadn't listened to His Majesty, I wouldn't know about it now."

"It's raining in Subei, isn't it A Yu who did it?" When he spoke, Shang Junlin stared at the gloomy face, not missing the slightest change in the expression on his face.

"Why does Your Majesty think so?" Shen Yu couldn't help crying, "How could I make it rain in Subei?"

"The time is set by Ayu," Shang Junlin finally regained some sense, and sat on the couch with Shen Yu, "Subei sent back news that after the execution ended that day, there was a heavy rain in Subei, which It has been raining for several days in a row, and now the disaster in Subei has been basically alleviated."

"Why does Your Majesty think this rain has something to do with me?" Shen Yu raised his eyebrows.

"Because the timing was too coincidental, it happened to be at the moment when the execution ended." Shang Junlin rubbed his gloomy fingers, and the moment the news came back, his first reaction was that the rain was inseparable from Shen Yu.

Otherwise, how can you explain that Shen Yu chose such a time?

At that moment, he was very fortunate that Shen Yu was not exposed when he gave the order, and the fear that came to his mind immediately came to him. When all the mysteries were connected, he felt more and more that Shen Yu was the fairy in rumors.

"Your Majesty, it really has nothing to do with me when it rains in Subei. I just checked the books and found that Subei will have a heavy rain at this time every year, so I set the time before the heavy rain in the past years. There will be no loss, and if it rains, there will be more room for maneuvering behind."

Shen Yu didn't want Shang Junlin to continue this dangerous idea. He knew this man. If he really made him think that he was an immortal who could leave at any time, he might not know what to do.

And this sentence is not a lie, but he has more memories of his past life, and he is sure that it will rain during this time of this year. As for the specific rain time after the execution, he did not expect it.

"Your Majesty can look at the notes I made if you don't believe me." In order to calculate a relatively small range, Shen Yu checked a lot of things about Subei during this period of time, and copied down the rainy time in autumn. Deduce the approximate time range.