No Choice

Henry's POV 

As soon as we landed  in US I got call from my lawyer and he asked me to come. I went there and he told me Travis didn't attend the court trial citing medical excuses. When we were discussing about it Judson called me and said Drew fell from escalator when he got panic attack and taking to hospital. I rushed to hospital.

Seeing Jo and Drew together my heart broke. I just took the car and drove, didn't even know where I was going. When my car indicated low fuel I stopped at gas station. I grabbed coffee. While sipping coffee my mind started to think about what happened. 

Jo said, 'i love you and can't live without you'. She didn't know Drew is alive. Did she tell that thinking it's me? 

 She was surprised when Drew opened his eyes and talked. 

When I said, 'sorry to disturb, will come back later' , she looked at me in shock. She realized I was at door and Drew is the one on bed. 

Judson said Drew never loved Jo. Why did he react like that? Did he develop feelings for her in these months? 

I didn't notice Jason sitting in front of me. 

"Why are you not taking any calls. Jo wants to talk to you. Judson is worried about her. Let's go" he said 

"What happened to Jo? She  is ok right" I asked

"You know she needs rest and no stress. Judson said what happened. She was waiting for you, didn't come or took her calls. She called Judson and overheard 'Mr. Hansford condition is not good'. 

She thought it was you and came to hospital. She didn't know Drew is alive. Can you imagine how hard it would be for her when she realized that she said, 'I love you' to someone in front of her own husband Henry? How could you leave like that" Jason scolded me

"I realized now but when I saw them together... I don't know what happened to me. Jo is ok right" I asked 

"She is ok. She is pregnant and we should keep her happy but all she get is stress. I feel helpless bro" Jason said sadly 

"I don't know what to do" I said

"Let's go" he said 

We went to hospital, Drew is sleeping. I'm happy to see Jo ok. 

I feel Drew loves Jo so I want to hide our marriage from him. I regret saying Jo is responsible for everything. I don't even know how could I say that. She is an angel.

We came home and sat in living room. Suddenly Jo started crying. When I asked she said, 'you hate me'

She thinks, I hate her? Not even in my dreams.

"You are distancing yourself from me ever since you went to Australia, barely spoke to me. Do you have any idea how I was holding? I feel suffocated.

I don't even know how to put in words.

First time when we met in flight, I didn't feel you as stranger. After eight months I saw you again not knowing you were the one I met on flight, at that time also i didn't feel you as stranger. Unexpectedly we got married, I tried avoiding you but you were always good to me. Even before our wedding you were so close to me.

Even as strangers I felt you so close. Now you are acting like stranger. I'm unable to bear this.

I spent this month like hell, waiting for you. I couldn't sleep without you. Not even once you hugged me, kissed our baby. We both missed you so much" She poured my heart

I didn't realize I hurt her so much. I'm stuck between my love for Drew and Jo. I don't even know how I feel about the situation. 

She got up from couch