Missing you

Henry's POV 

Kathy is exactly like I imagined. I knew she would bring Jason. How did he fall for her? Anyone could see she is lying, acting and cunning. I have to protect Jason. I hope she stays in this office so that I could keep an eye on her. Now that she is here, I will have her followed wherever she goes.

I'm missing Jo so much. It's been almost 20 hours. Don't know for how long she stays there. God knows how I'm going to survive. It's as if she took my breath. I feel suffocated. Without wishing Jo and our baby 'good morning'  I feel void. It's been just two weeks that they entered my life, already I feel they are my world. I could have accompanied  her if things were good. Thanks to Kathy and some unknown enemy (note the sarcasm), I can't reveal my relation with Jo.

I checked the flight status. It will land in 10 minutes.

Will Jo call me? Does she forget me after seeing her family? What's my place in her heart? 

God! Thank you for giving me two angels and family. I wish Jo understands my love and reciprocate

Flight landed. In 10 to 15 minutes she will be out. 

My phone rang. My heart skipped the beat seeing caller ID

"Hi Jo! How are you? You didn't get sick on flight right. Did you eat and sleep well?"

Jo laughed. I feel as if I heard her laugh in my previous birth

"Henry, I'm absolutely fine. You arranged everything perfectly, why would I get sick"

"I miss you both, couldn't sleep in that room. I went to Jason's home. How is mom, dad Pa doing?"

"I just landed, still in the airport. Will call you later. Bye"

"Take care Jo, spend quality time with everyone. Call me when have free time. Don't think about time. Come back soon"

Jo called me before meeting her family. My heart did happy dance.

Next week it's Judson and Christi's 10th anniversary. Usually they celebrate it grandeur, this year because of unfortunate events they decided to celebrate with just family. I wish Jo would be back by then.

Jo messaged after reaching home. It's midnight there. I wished her good night. I speak to mom everyday and once or twice a week with Pa and dad. 

From tomorrow Jason will be going to his office, he is busy today wrapping up everything in this office. To my surprise Kathy wanted to continue in this office. She could have easily got into Jason's. Jason said, 'Kathy doesn't want to leave when the company is going through bad phase'

 I don't trust her intentions.

Next few days passed slowly. Jo's uncle is discharged, he is fine now. Jo talks to me at least 5 times a day, still I miss them both.