Separation

Josna's POV

I miss my family but  living independently coming out of shell gives satisfaction. Pa is very proud of me. It's been almost 8 months. Pa wanted me to stay here for 1 year. I want to take Drew, Jason and Judson and their girlfriends with me when I go back and introduce them personally to my family.

Everything was going smoothly until things changed between me and Drew. It's been  more than 2 months that he spoke to me. In fact I didn't see him for almost 2 months.Everything changed overnight. I know it's my fault but I'm trying everything to apologize. He is in Australia, not even taking my calls. Pa advised to give him some time, would come around.

I miss him terribly. I don't feel like staying here anymore. I'm getting depressed, Jason and Judson tried to cheer me up but I feel lonely. 

One day mom came surprising me. She said "Jo we are leaving to India tonight for good. I spoke to Jason, don't worry about office. Pack your things"

I didn't even ask reason for this sudden decision, maybe Pa understood my situation. 

"Mom, I want to meet Jason before leaving. Have breakfast, take rest. I will meet Jason and come back as soon as possible" I said

"I will come with you, wait for half an hour" she said leaving to guest room 

Of course she would want to meet Jason and Judson. 

We went to their home. It's Saturday morning, they would be home, hope they woke up. Most of the times they don't wake up before noon.

"It's been 6 weeks, We don't have courage to tell Josna. She is leaving to India today. We thought everything would be fine when Drew called saying he would be coming. His car fell down from cliff, couldn't find body yet but found his personal items. Cops said it's dense forest, impossible to find body, no chance of survival" Jason was on phone 

Impossible, Drew is fine. He would never leave me like this.