this shouldn't have been this way!

Start from the beginning

"Ju-Jungkook, please listen to me. It wasn't meant that way. I didn't mean to ask her anything inappropriate. Please, don't hurt me, I beg you," Felix pleads, his voice filled with agony from the wounds inflicted upon him.

"Hahaha, did you truly believe I would spare your life after witnessing my true self? Ah, Felix, you're mistaken. I'm sorry, but you'll have to meet your demise now. Count to ten, come on. These are your final breaths."

"N-No, Jungkook, please don't do this to me. Spare my life. I promise I'll never speak a word about you to anyone. Please," Felix pleads, tears streaming down his face.

"Ah, I can't kill you just yet. You're joining us on the Japan trip, and if I eliminate you now, it would raise too many suspicions. Alright, as you're my childhood friend and hold value in my heart, I'll grant you another chance at life. But remember, you'll live under my conditions, and if you ever betray me, death will find you at your doorstep. Deal?"

Felix spits out blood, his voice strained as he responds, "Deal."

"Very well then, my boy. You're granted a second chance at life. I'll leave you be for now..."

With that, I exit the room, leaving Felix behind to face his uncertain fate.

Taehyung Pov-

Stepping into my father's grand glass company, I'm greeted by the respectful employees, returning their bows before entering the elevator. As I press the button for the 21st floor, my manager joins me inside at the 10th floor.

"Ah, Taehyung, there you are. I'm glad I caught you here. Before you meet your father, come with me," he says, pressing the 17th floor button. We exit the elevator and enter his office.

Locking the door behind us, he turns to face me with a grave expression.

"Taehyung, your father is aware of your upcoming trip to Japan, but there's a problem. The person who caused your accident in Japan is aware of your return and is after you once again. It's not safe for you to be there alone. He has sent spies to track your movements, but we've apprehended them. Your father will provide you with more details. Let's go now."

Leaving his office, we make our way to the 21st floor, where I find myself standing outside my father's office after five long years.

Knocking on the door, I hear his voice faintly say, "Come in," and a heavy feeling settles within me.

"Oh, Taehyung, there you are, my son! How have you been?"

"Why is this old man suddenly acting so affectionate towards me? Ugh, just ignore him."

"Can you please be quiet?"

"Dad, I don't have time for pleasantries. Tell me the problem so I can leave. I have other matters to attend to."

"Argh, whatever. As you already know about the impending issue in Japan, we have captured the spies and secured them in a hidden facility. I'm unsure about the next steps. You'll have to take the lead, right, V?"

"Ugh, why do you always have to drag me into trouble? Anyway, fine, fine! I'll handle it. Take me to the location tomorrow. I'm too tired today. Oh, and since I'm here, I hope you'll grant me an allowance. Your son can't survive on just ramen or starve himself to death! Such a neglectful father you are!"

"Hey, you shut your mouth! I'll provide an allowance for my son. Don't worry. Taehyung, take this money with you. I know you won't accept too much, so it's just the right amount for a decent grocery shopping. Go and get something to eat, you fool. Don't starve yourself to death, you hear me?"

I simply nod in response to my father's instructions.

"Alright, you can leave now. Don't show your face until you return from the trip."