Chapter 60

Y/N's Pov

You snicker as you, perched on Starscream's shoulder, both peer around a corner to find a bickering Megatron and Thelonious. They continue to glare at each other, their faces mere centimeters apart before Megatron leans forward just a bit. Thelonious yelps as Megatron gently brushes his lips against Thelonious' lips. You and Starscream both pause, before looking at each other, confused and shocked.

"What was that for?" Thelonious exclaims as he pushes Megatron's face away from him.

"I wanted to," Megatron replies, his mouth not in his usual smirk, but in a simple line as if he is unsure of what he just did.

"Well, you can't just do it so suddenly," Thelonious pouts as he crosses his arms across his chest, his cheeks tinted a pink color as he turns his head away from Megatron.

Megatron frowns like a dejected puppy before carefully using one of his fingers to turn Thelonious' head back toward him.

"Thelonious, I think I have...feelings for you," Megatron confesses. "I'm going to kiss you again."

Megatron leans forward to kiss Thelonious again, and this time Thelonious lets it happen and kisses back. You almost ruin the romantic moment when Starscream makes a gag-me-now gesture and you have to muffle your laughter. Starscream slowly swims away from the kissing couple, and once you're a safe distance away you speak up.

"Oh c'mon, that's probably exactly what we look like when we kiss," you tell Starscream as he tries to rid his mind of what he just saw.

"Probably, but it's just so unnatural for me to see Megaton being so affectionate," Starscream shutters. "It's kind of scary."

You shrug, planning on teasing Thelonious about this later as Starscream wanders down a random tunnel. You both pause when you hear loud, chattering voices.

"Bumblebee, I swear if this is a trap, I will refuse to attempt to fix your vocal chords anymore," Ratchet's grumpy voice threatens before you can hear frantic chirping from Bumblebee.

"Should we attack?" you whisper to Starscream.

Starscream appears deep in thought before shaking his head, "Bumblebee is too fast, and I really don't want to see Ratchet in his full rage mode. We should try to ally ourselves with them to increase our chances of winning."

You're slightly shocked by Starscream's analysis of the two Autobots before noddings and calling out to them. Bumblebee jumps a bit at the sudden sound of your voice before waving excitedly at you both. Ratchet instant smacks Bumblebee's hand down before demanding that you both state your business, unsure of weather you are going to attack them or just talk things out.

"We just want to partner up with you guys," you tell them, giving them an innocent smile, hoping to diffuse any untrust.

Bumblebee nods gleefully, forgetting that he was literally chasing you down a tunnel a few minutes ago with the intention on hunting you guys down. Ratchet seems unsure, but then he mutters something about not caring anymore before agreeing.

"Great, now we just need a plan," Starscream muses as Bumblebee raises his hand in the air like a kid.

"Yes, Bumblebee?" Ratchet sighs.

Bumblebee chirps happily as Starscream and Ratchet nod respectfully. After Bumblebee finishes you whisper to Starscream to explain what just happened, not understanding the noises that Bumblebee just made.

"Bumblebee says that he found Breakdown, Knockout, and Thalassa earlier, but he didn't attack because Wheeljack and Miko joined them. So, he went to find Ratchet, knowing that with his extra limbs Ratchet would be a pretty scary and effective opponent," Starscream explains. "Now he wants all four of us to attack all together, and maybe find Ultra Magnus for extra muscle power."

You nod and smile, confident that you and your new group can win, "Alright, let's do this and win this thing!"