Chapter 25

Starscream's Pov

After about what the humans call an hour, I notice Knockout and Breakdown swimming toward the entrance of the cave.

"Where do you two think you are going?" I ask.

"We just want to check if our friends are here yet," Knockout responds, not bothering to face me while he spoke.

I grit my teeth as I speak, "I'm coming with you."

"The more the merrier," Breakdown says before he continues to swim to the cave entrance.

Knockout gives Breakdown a look before glaring at me from over his shoulder. The swim to the entrance is short, and we are indeed greeted by our human friends.

"Hey, Breakdown," Thalassa smiles at the Wrecker.

Breakdown smiles at her and strikes a conversation with her and Thelonious.

I look over at Y/N to see them avoiding Knockout's eyes while blushing. I glance over to Knockout to see him blushing too, although it is a bit difficult to tell because his scales are already a bright red.

I cough into my fist before approaching Y/N, "Can I carry you into the cave today?"

"Yeah, sure," Y/N says, flashing me a grin.

I give Knockout a shiteating grin before taking Y/N in my arms and swimming back inside the cave. Breakdown carries Thalassa, while Knockout is left by himself. For some odd reason, Thelonious refused to get into the water. Once at the tiny sand island, I place Y/N down and they help Thelonious climb down a rope he managed to drop down from the skyhole.

"So, what do you want to learn about today?" Thalassa asks, sitting crossed-legged on the sand.

I ponder the question for a while and I'm about to answer when a voice speaks from the shadows behind me.

"Why were you so late today?" Megatron asks while stepping out of the shadows with Soundwave beside him.

I look over to our leader. He has a scowl on his face, while Soundwave looks as unemotional as ever.

"We had things to do. You know, our whole life should not change just because you want us to explain human culture to you," Thalassa says, much to my surprise.

Megatron's brows furrow while he stares down Thalassa.

"Um...I don't think we have met yet. M-My name is Thelonious, I am Thalassa's brother and Y/N's friend," Thelonious says, trying to be a gentleman and redirect the conversation.

At the mention of Y/N's name I look down and see them standing slightly behind Thelonious, trying their best to seem brave.

"Last time I checked, there were only two humans. How did you find us?" Megatron asks Thelonious.

"He accidentally fell from the sky when he was following Thalassa and Y/N to our hideout," Breakdown explains.

"I see," Megatron says while he looks Thelonious over.

Thelonious gives Megatron a wavering smile and raises his hand in a small wave.  Megatron harrumps and looks away.

"Continue to question them and make sure they are not late again. Soundwave will supervise today's session," Megatron orders before swimming away.

I glance over at Y/N to see them exhale in relief. Thelonious also visibly relaxes while Thalassa looks exactly the same.

"Since that is over, were you going to say something Starscream?" Y/N asks.

I smile at them before speaking, "I wanted to know more about why you wear those weird wrapping on your body."

Y/N blushes and Thalassa laughs while I sit there in confusion.

"You really are hopeless," I can hear Thelonious mutter while he sweat-drops.

"What? It is a reasonable question. I'm also curious why you wear those wrappings," Knockout says innocently.

You sigh, it's going to be a long evening.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you are all enjoying this book so far. So, skyl1680 gave me a wonderful idea. I think I'm going to start a Merformers Q&A book. You will be able to comment questions for either my OCs or the merformers, and I will write a chapter with how I believe the merformers would respond. Let me know what you think and tell me if you would like to see a Merforers Q&A book!