Chapter 10

Y/N's Pov

You hesitantly approach the window, and soon realize the banging sound is from rocks hitting the glass.  You peer outside the window, but you don't see anyone out in the darkness.  You can see the pond and cave, but you can't really make out the details.  You open the window and peek your head outside.

"Is somebody out there?" you ask.

"Rise and shine, doll.  You're late," a familiar voice responds.

You stand there, confused by Knockout's statement.

"Give me a second.  I'm coming out," you call before closing your window and exiting your room.

You carefully walk down the hallway and down the stairs, trying not to wake your friends.  Once you make it to the door, you quickly put on some shoes and race to the pond.  When you finally get to the water's edge, you see Knockout waiting for you.

"What do you mean 'I'm late'," you ask him.

"The sun's up," Knockout responds, pointing to the rising sun in the distance.

"So?" you say, cocking your weight onto one side of your hip.

"Therefore it is morning and time for you to report to Lord Megatron," Knockout explains.

You scoff, "It's not morning yet.  It's like 1:00 AM right now."

"What?" Knockout asks, scrunching his face up in confusion.

You sigh, too tired to explain.

"It's a human thing, I will explain it to you later.  I have work today so I can't really meet up until around 3:00 PM," you say walking closer to Knockout.

"You know I have no idea what you just said, right?" Knockout questions.

"I know, but when this hand reaches this 3 for the second time, I will come," you tell him while passing him the watch on your wrist.

He takes and gently holds it in the palm of his hand.

"What is this?" he asks, tapping the glass.

"It's a watch, it tells time," you say.

"And what is 'time'," Knockout asks.

You groan, this is going to be harder than you thought it would be.

"I will explain later," you sigh.  "I'm going back inside."

"Okay, see you later, doll," Knockout waves before swimmng back into the cave.

You wave goodbye and walk back to the house.  Once you enter the house you take off your shoes and return to your room.

Knockout's Pov

I fiddle with the "watch" as I swim back into the cave.

"What do you have there, Knockout?" a screechy voice asks.

"Nothing," I say as I attempt to hide the watch in my fist.

Starscream narrows his eyes at me, and I just glare back.  We both stay like that for a while until another voice interrupts our little staring contest.

"What in the name of Primus are you two doing?" Breakdown asks as looks between Starscream and me.

"Nothing that concerns you," Starscream sneers before sending me a dirty look and swimming away.

I sigh and smirk while I watch Starscream retreat.

"Where are the humans?" Breakdown suddenly asks.

"They will not be coming until this hand reaches the 3 for the second time," I say, showing the watch to Breakdown.

Breakdown raises his eyebrow area and squints at the device.

"Humans are weird," Breakdown states while he taps the watch.

"Agreed," I respond while we begin to swim to Lord Megatron's cave.

We enter the cave and bow down to our leader.

"Where are they?" Megatron growls.

"They said they are not available right now," I say, passing him the watch.

"What is this?" Megatron asks while holding the watch between two of his clawed fingers.

I quickly explain what Y/N told me earlier, and Megatron nods.

"You are dismissed," he says while shooing us away.

We quickly bow again and leave the cave.

My Human (Knockout x Reader x Starscream)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें